Veronica

AN:
Veronica-Virgil
Romanne- roman

POV: Veronica

It's 6.30 am and the sun is already shining through my open window, people are taking really loud outside and cars are rushing past.

Let's just say I'm not going to be able to doze for the next ten minutes. So I got up from my bed with nice warm purple covers with the spider web design on it," Why is my window open?" I asked it was probably mum trying to get some air in my room.

I went too close the window and my cat Macbeth out side. Macbeth is an old black tabby with a white patch on his left eye. He'd jumped off the windowsill and into my room, I closed the window afterwards.

Then I got dressed for the day, with a pair of black skinny jeans and an MCR t-shirt with a black hoodie that has a grey pattern on it. I also put on a par of purple high tops on.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some toast. I got my toast and sat down at the kitchen table.

Mum came into the kitchen "Good Morning Veronica" she said cheerfully at me.

"Morning" I mumbled as I eat my breakfast.

"I say, you're not normally up and already, is something happening today?" she asked me.

I didn't answer because at that moment my brother Remy came into the kitchen, wearing a leather jacket and a white t-shirt and black jeans.

Remy is 18, two years older than me, he is always wearing sunglasses and drinking coffee.

"Good Morning Remy, did you sleep well?" Mum asked in a cheery but concerned tone of voice as she put the kettle on.

"Mum, I never sleep well, but last night was better than some" he answers sitting at the table.

"That's good," she said as she put the cups out "Oh, Laura kid Poppy found her soulmate"

"That's nice" I grumpily. Your soulmate, someone you will spend the rest of your life with. When you in 100 feet with your soulmate for the first time a red string
Will appear concerning you and your soulmate.
I personally think it's stupid but that how the world works.

I'd had finished eating my food and i drink my tea, then  I'd went back upstairs to get my stuff because it 7:15.

My backpack with all the patches, badgers and pins on it, was on my desk. So I grabbed it. Then Quickly brush my long black hair and put on a bit of black eyeshadow.

Then I go outside to Remy car, who was waiting in it already, got in and when on my way to school.