❈║Demands To The Top║❈

~O~

✿​゚゚°❀°゚゚✿

Have you heard? You can't come back from Misaki's staircase if you don't fulfil her demands...

°●■❀❀❀■●°
-- - - -

"I am... Misaki..."

The brunette gulped upon hearing the strangely feminine yet dangerous voice as shivers ran up her spine.

The other two boys stood right behind her, completely quiet as they watched the girl on the phone. Not even for a second, none of them forgot the fact that the person on the other end of the call was the one who was rumored to have killed so many innocent students in a cold and cruel manner.

And what were the chances that they weren't just going to add on in the list?

They needed to work carefully. Except Deku of course, he's already dead so it didn't matter him much. But, hey he cared for his friends. He was not heartless.

And after gathering up enough courage, Uraraka asked, "What...? What do you want, M-Misaki-san?"

Just like before, there was a moment of venomous silence — every second of which made Uraraka's heart beat faster.

And the out of nowhere, "My right arm..." The sudden and strange reply startled the brunette but she restrained herself from showing even a single sign of it.

The woman continued with a dull tone, "I had a student... I used to teach him in the room at the top of these stairs... But then I was killed; ripped to pieces and forced to vanish from your world... When I woke up again, I was here... Where you are standing as of right now..."

The last of her statements made Uraraka's shoulders tensed up.

Here?

Right here?

What was the purpose of telling her that?

Was she... Was she bound to have a familiar fate?

"Say..." Misaki asked, "Could you please find my body? I can't do anything without it..."

"Wh-What are— Wh-What are you saying?! We are just here to look for the first mystery! Do you know where it could be—?" Uraraka was cut off by the apparition on the phone.

"First is my right arm... I use it to write on the chalkboard... I can't explain difficult things to my student without it." The female apparition demanded, "And please do hurry... Class is about to start soon."

And with that call ended, leaving the brunette without even get a chance to say anything else.

And before any of them could contribute to the situation by saying anything else, the sound of the shifting of a huge hourglass behind them caught their attention.

The apparition known to be Misaki had asked them to hurry as class was about to begin.

A time limit.

The trio already figured that much. They had to find a lady's right arm in this mess and had a short amount of time to accomplish the task at hand.