CHAPTER 14:Honestly, fuck you

Start from the beginning

The officer handed it to him and as much as he hates to admit it.

They were correct.

"You must be mistaken", Kangmin said.

Minchan looked at him and shook his head, and showed that his parents were indeed convicts, and had a sad smile on his face.

"You believe them?!", Kangmin exclaimed.

"Kangmin, I am an officer, I side with the evidence", Minchan said, once again disappointing him.

"I can't believe you Minchan-hyung!!", Kangmin was now sobbing.

Gyehyeon sent a soft glare to his cousin who kept the stern look on his face.

"Mr.Yoo we ask you to come with us", Another officer said.

Kangmin is about to lose it, he doesn't want to go, he really doesn't want too.
They can fucking die.

His eyes glowed a bright shade of green, once again unleashing his powers, he snapped two officers' heads and then looked at Minchan.

The older too released his powers, but since Minchan is experienced, it was easy for him to win over Kangmin.

He caught the youngest in his arms and ushered everyone to come with them.

He carried Kangmin towards the car and glared at whoever stares at the youngest's legs.

"He is a minor, control your dicks", he sassed.

Yongseung sighed as him and Jeyou entered his car, and swore he could kill the older right off the bat in pure anger.

Jeyou held his hand and leaned on his shoulder for a few seconds.

"Hyung, calm down", he smiled.

Jisu and Jaeyun were ar the back seat and started giggling, but decided to quickly stop themselves before Yongseung kicks them out of his car.

Gyehyeon was dismayed, Yeonho and Dongheon were with him so he couldn't just crash anywhere like a madman, he had to protect them too.

Hoyoung rode with Minchan and Kangmin's unconsious body, and was shaking his head at the younger's actions.

"I love how you two are like inseparable, but at times like this you easily fall apart", he sighed.

"Think I don't notice that genius?", The officer sassed.

Kangmin is waking up and quickly shoved Minchan away and sat with his arms crossed.

"I hate you", he muttered, but to his demise, Minchan said nothing.

Once they reached the station, Kangmin didn't even dare to not follow orders.

He may be rebellious but Minchan's powers scared him, if he can knock him out just like that, imagine what the older boy could do if he still went on with the evil plan.

He was interrogated and told everything.

"I had no idea at all okay, don't drag me into this", He stated.

"We aren't dragging you Mr.Yoo we are simply informing you, and you can go home after this".

Minchan erased their memories of seeing what went down earlier and replaced it with something a little more appropriate.

When they were finished, Kangmin's day was ruined.

How did it come to this?

When they got home, he threw a piece of tart at Minchan, who was looking away.

"You know what, fuck you!!!!", he screamed.

Minchan was good at this game.

It's called 'being unfazed', and the youngest hated how calm he could be about this.

"Talk to me, don't just stand there like a stupid idiot!!!", Kangmin screamed again.

"Why should I if you're the one who keeps running your mouth", he calmly said, pissing him off.

"Honestly, fuck you!".

Then Kangmin ran up to his bedroom and everyone minus Minchan chased after him.

Once they were gone, Minchan let it all out.

"You stupid fuck, can't you see I'm doing this for you?? Why can't you trust me", he softly cried, heading for the door.

It was raining too, so he continued with his tears while driving.

"Fuck you too Yoo Kangmin, you ungrateful son of a bitch!! I opened this investigation for you to be exposed to the truth and stop living in lies".

That's when an upcoming truck came and collided with his car, instantly knocking him out.

Breaking news:
Two vehicles collided with each other and the driver of this car was unconsious and his head was bleeding.

The truck driver was drunk during this and admitted to not paying attention on the road.

While watching Gyehyeon looked horrified.

"That's Minchan!!! That unconsious person is my asshole of a cousin!!!", he screamed, and everyone was on their feet.

Including Kangmin who he just  fought with earlier.

"Honestly Minchan-hyung fuck you, fuck you for making me very confused", he said while putting on his shoes.

He may hate him now, but he can't just watch him die like this.