Sex On The Beach.

Part 2 of
Truth Or Dar.

Excuse any errors please y'all

(Don't play song yet).

Taraji groaned loudly, as she walked into her house with Kelvin right behind her. She was real pissed off at him, for the way he acted today at dinner with Terrence, Jussie, Marcell, and Terrence's kids Hunter and Heaven. Kelvin was mad, because Marcel never acknowledged him at the dinner table, and was getting Jealous of how Terrence and Taraji were sharing old stories about the kids when they were little.

Kelvin felt like none of Taraji's friends, family, or even fan base wanted to see them together. Every time he went to an event planed by one of her friends, and Terrence was their, he'd get upset because people would always ask for Taraji and Terrence to take a picture together. Another thing he hated, was when Terrence and Taraji did take pictures together, Terrence would have his hand too close to her ass, or he'd peck her lips.

Taraji stormed into her bedroom, and began to strip out of her dress. She hasn't said one word to Kelvin, and she planned to keep it that way, until she finally broke things off with him. Every time the two of them get into an argument, Taraji would pack her an overnight bag, and go spend the night at Terrence's house. Ever since the game night at his place, and him admitting his feelings for her, she's been drifting further and further away from Kelvin.

At first Terrence was upset at Taraji for still being with Kelvin after all the shut he's done to her, but he couldn't talk, because he was the same way with Mira. He still meant what he said, when he told her to let him know whenever she was ready for him put that thang on her. Taraji has found her self many of nights, having wet dreams about Terrence making love to her, while she was lying next Kelvin. She knew now after all of this commotion that went down tonight, she needed to end things with him, and go to the person she belonged with.

"So you really gone stay mad at me all night?" Kelvin asked, entering the room.

Taraji sighed deeply, as she changed into some pink gym shorts and a white tank top. She went over to her purse and pulled out her phone, seeing she had a test message from Marcel, Jussie, and Terrence. She replied back all three men, telling them she was okay. She plugged her phone up, then went into her bathroom to remove her makeup. Kelvin groaned loudly, and walked into the bathroom with her, and leaned up against the door.

"What do you want Kelvin, I'm not in the mood." She told him, not even looking at him.

"Why every time we go hangout with yo son and "tv son", they act like I don't exist? We been together for almost a damn year, but yet people in your circle don't acknowledge me." Kelvin complained, only annoying Taraji even more.

"Maybe because they know all the bullshit you put me through, and hate the fact that I'm still with you. But it's all over now, I'm done with you and this relationship. I want you out of my house by tomorrow." She told him, and went to exit the room, only to grabbed roughly by her arm.

"What the fuck you mean you done with me?" He snapped tightening his hold on her arm. "We ain't done til I say we done, and you need to tell Terrence to fall the fuck back."

As if he knew something was going to happen tonight, Terrence pulled into the driveway lot of Taraji's house. He used his spare key, and let himself in, then made his way up the stairs to her bedroom. He leaned up against the doorway, and watched seen in front of him unfold. Terrence knew his best friend very well, and knew she wouldn't let this nigga put his hands on her.