Studio Love.

Sitting at his desk, Lucious was in the middle of talking with a video director named Ryan who was going to shoot the Legacy Documentary. While Lucious listened to him talk about all of the ideas he had for the video, he was thinking about the studio session he had an hour earlier with Cookie, Jamal, and Hakeem. He was also thinking about whet he and Cookie did last night. He was never planning on sleeping with her last night, but after seeing the show she put on for the investors, and hearing the speech she made about him, brought back a lot of old feelings that he though he locked away, when she got Locked up. Now he couldn't stop thinking about her, and the way her body felt pressed against his.

He knew he was wrong for what he let happen, but he doesn't regret it one bit. In fact, he was more than happy that he was able to get another taste of Her. He wished he could've had another round with her this morning before they came to work, but she quickly shut him down. He knew Cookie was serious, when she told him to end things with Anika. Truth be told, he didn't really love Anika like that anyway, he only asked her to marry him, so her father would sign a clean bill of health for him.

"You got the gig." Lucious said once Ryan was done explaining everything, and stood up to shake his hand. "I also want you to shoot the white party for me." He said causing Ryan to look at him shocked.

"Wow. You know you got most people who'll shoot that for free, but I'm gonna charge you instead." Ryan told him.

"That's a man for you, I like how you do business." Lucious complimented him just as Anika walked in, and folded her arms over her chest.

"Hey baby. This right here is Ryan Morgan, this is Anika. He's going to be shooting our Legacy doc, and he's gonna shoot the White Party fundraiser." Lucious explained introducing them.

"Nice to meet you Ryan. Lucious do you have a moment?" She asked really uninterested in what was going on. Ryan took that as his cue to excuse himself and go start filming.

"Yeah, we gotta discuss something anyway." Lucious stated, ready to end things with her like Cookie asked, and because he didn't need her anymore.

"Yes we do, like why you had my father commit fraud?" She ask with attitude still laced in her voice.

"I did it for the IPO. I did it for us and boys." He half lied. He did do it for his sons, but that "us"'didn't involve Anika.

"If my father goes down for this, I will take everything down with him." She threatened. Lucious sighed deeply instead of doing something he knew he wasn't going to regret. He didn't take too kindly of being threatened.

"My bad, I should've told you. I should've said something." He said lowering his head, pretending to be sorry.

"Anything else you feel like you should tell
me, like why you screwed Cookie?" She asked, wanting to see if he'd lie to her.

"I didn't screw her Anika, I made love to her. And if you ever fix yo mouth up to threaten me again, that's yo ass." He warned her, his eyes going from that bright green color, to dark frightening her. She looked at him scared, wondering where did the man she fell in love with go.

"So what're gonna do if I decide to tell the board members about what you did?" Lucious took a step closer, and grabbed her by her neck.

"Then your daddy will go to jail baby, I paid him, and cleared my name. So if you do try to snitch sweetheart, you can say bye bye to your daddy." He chuckled darkly. Anika looked at him with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe the man she loved would really do something like this to her.

"Your hurting me." She said as tears welled up in her eyes. He grinned at her and added a little more pressure.

"Once the IPO drops, you and I are done. And if you mention anything about what we've just discussed, you'll regret it later." He warned her placing a kiss on her forehead.