15. A Natural

Depuis le début

"Reacting the way you do to stimulation, Logan is natural. There's no reason to be embarrassed about it." He presses his lips against mine briefly. "You did good."

"Good?" I mumble, gripping his shirt as my body starts feeling heaving against his. "M' good?"

"The best." He answers and that's enough for a spark of warmth to bloom in my chest. "Let's get you cleaned up and ready for a nap, hm?" That sounds good, I hum, wrapping my limbs around him as he carries me towards our room. Our room.

·͡ˑ·̫͡

Aftercare is Important >:( Mini Cut:

"Logan," Tripp's stern tone made me quiver, but I was putting my foot down!

"I want chocolate covered strawberries!" I whined, gripping my pillow as Tripp hovered over me, having bathed and changed me.

"How about just strawberries?" He tried negotiating. The nerve of him!

I pout, "That defeats the point!"

"I know baby, but I really need you to eat something before you nap." The mattress is practically eating me alive, morphing around my body and making his words drift above me. I let out an incoherent, albeit annoyed noise when he nudges a fruit against my lips. Deciding to indulge him, I opened my lips, letting him slide a chunked piece of peach in between my lips.

He fed me a couple of more once I stopped resisting, and it was actually really good. Not that I'm gonna admit it. A handful of chunks later I tap his chest, whining that I'm tired, and because Tripp practically adores me, he stops, scooping me in his arms and soothing me to sleep.

·͡ˑ·̫͡

________

The sunlight streamed through the cracks of the curtain, glaring down at me from the outside. I roll over, nudging Tripp with my elbow as he practically lays over me. "Make breakfast babe."

He whines, "It's your turn."

As if I cook. I snort, "Cereal in bed?"

Something similar to a giggle escapes him, "How luxurious."

"Mhm, I'll even pour the milk."

He grunts, "Are you sure you don't just like me because I can cook?"

I pretend to think about it. "Do I think your ability to cook contributes to me liking you? Maybe."

Tripp shoves me away and the action makes me giggle as I reach back to bring him closer. Once he's in reach I caress his chin and press a kiss to his cheek. We don't do anything more, deciding to get ready for class instead of fooling around. A week's passed since first blowing Tripp and it came as no shock that it is something I heavily enjoy doing.

But because it tends to make my voice raspy and gravelly Tripp only lets me do it when I don't have class. Which, in all honesty, doesn't make sense since I hardly participate in class to begin with. Except maybe, I look over to my phone, picking it up to see if Kai texted me.

The next time I saw him last week it was in the hallway, he had skipped class and in a frenzy I gave him my number, urging him to text me if he needed anything. Something was off, but he reassured me that he would contact me when everything was ready. What is everything? I don't know.

"I have to head out early to class, a friend of mine wants to meet up for some advice." Tripp said as he placed the dirty plates of breakfast in the sink. Advice? "Okay, meet you at the cafe for lunch?"

He paused next to me, "I'll be studying for my government and politics class exam but yes." Our lips pressed together in a peck. "I'll see you then."

A sigh escapes me as I finally decide to get going. Slinging my bag over my shoulder I make my way over to the door, swinging it open and freezing on the spot as a figure stood before me. I blink, sliding my eyes over the figure. "Kai?"

Taking note of another figure, I look over, throat running dry as I instantly recognized them too.

"Mom?" What the fuck? "What's going on?"

"Hone-"

Kai cut her off, taking a step towards me. "Logan, we used to go to elementary school together, my real name is Charles and I need your help testifying against your father."

Not that I wouldn't do it anyways but, "Why?"

"He sexually abused me for three years until I moved away, and I have reason to believe that he sexually abused you too." My chest tightened at the confession uncomfortably.

What? "What? No, he didn't." That was impossible. I would remember if he- I would. Sure, my dad was a drunk, and at most an abusive bastard, but he hadn't ever touched me inappropriately. My mom stepped forward and that instinctively made me step back. If it was true- if it had happened, then why didn't she stop it? Why-

"Yes, Logan, you were there-"

"I don't even remember you!" I snap, seething my statement as I turn my eyes back towards Kai, or Charles, or whatever! The anger I had interpreted earlier this week in his gaze was replaced, now turning into sympathy.

As if giving him enough reason to, Kai starts listing off facts. "For the first three months of second grade you wore a red SpiderMan shirt because you were absolutely in love with him. The only reason why you changed was because your mom threatened to never take you to the zoo ever again. In third grade your favorite teacher was Mr. Saenz because he let you touch his bald head and you hated Mr. Ried because he taught math and you hate math. You also hate strawberry milk, or anything to do with strawberries unless they're chocolate covered strawberries. The scars on your knees are due to constantly falling when running because you think faster than your body and your grounding method of scratching started exactly a month after christmas in third grade." He inhaled sharply, having said all that in one rushed breath. "I know that because I also started doing it, that's when I started having sleepovers with you."

I didn't realize it when he said it but once I looked down the edges of my nails were digging into my wrist. I instantly stopped. Trying to grasp onto some sense of reality I look towards my mom, watching her expression fall into one of guilt.

"And Kyle? What about Kyle?" My mom didn't seem to know anything because once I ask about my brother she immediately fixes her gaze on Kai. I look over to him too,

"I- I don't know. I don't know if there were other kids but- it- it only happened a handful of times and-" Kai started shaking in front of me, and his hands traveling to his forearms to practice the same grounding gesture I do on myself. With a nip to my lip I step aside, asking them to come inside.

><><><><><><><

NOTE:

I drafted this entire story already. IT"S DONE. And for some reason, I keep changing everything. ._.