Chapter 12

Dream's Pov

Finally, Sloth is out of the way. Now Y/n can be mine! But I doubt that everything will go back to normal though. Well, what could I say it was their fault for getting in the way between our love. Who knew that framing another could be such a good strategy to get rid of people. 

I tried to comfort Y/n who was clearly shocked and full of mixed emotions. " I-I'm o-okay Dream. I'm just sorry for jumping to conclusions. " Y/n finally said. " Don't worry, I forgive you," I replied. Then she hugged me! She felt so warm and soft. I didn't want this moment to end but she let go.  " Well, I think I'm going to go home it's been a day and I want to get some sleep. Bye." Y/n said as she headed home. I followed Y/n home so I could make sure she went home safely. 

When she got home she laid down on her couch and fell asleep. I teleported inside her house and picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I can't have my precious sleeping on a lousy couch... I thought to myself as  I laid Y/n down on her bed, I looked around her room. Her room had dark (y/f/c) walls with a medium-sized closet, two drawers, and (y/f/g) posters on the walls. Her room looked so perfect I couldn't help but get more lovesick for this girl.  I looked at Y/n's sleeping figure. I went over to her and kissed her forehead and teleported back to my house to get myself some sleep for tomorrow.

The next day...

Y/n's Pov

I woke up to realize I wasn't on my couch and was still wearing my school uniform. I'm sure I fell asleep on the couch...sigh....what else is happen now... I thought to myself. I got off of my bed and went into my closet and grab the spare uniform I had. I changed into the new one, brushed my hair, grabbed my bag, and headed out to school once again.  One the way to school, I saw Dream staring up at the sky. I walked over to him tapping his shoulder. Dream was suddenly snapped out of his thought and looked at me. I saw a blush forming on his face, " Y-Y/n! H-Hi." Dream said stuttering. I always have to admit it,  Dream is just adorable when he stutters.

" Hello Dream. Sorry if I startled you a little bit you a little spaced out." I said greeting him back."  That okay. I was just thinking about somethings." Dream replied.  We started to walk towards the school talking about what's been in our recently.  When the bell rang, we parted ways and headed to class. 

No one's Pov

While Y/n was walking in the hallway the speaker was turned on and an announcement was made. " Hello students of  this school, everyone please go to the gymanism for the Student Council's President  will give a speech. Thank you for your time." The speaker said. Everyone in the school headed to the gym for the student council speech. When everyone was in line, Dreamswap Dream or better known as Swap walked on the stage and began speaking.

" Hello students and staff of AU High, the reason why I gathered you all here today is because of the recent events that has happened in the last ten weeks. Some students were found dead, expelled, went missing, and arrested. I didn't want these tragic events to ever happen again so that's why i'm standing here in front of you today. To get to the point, I have found out who is the cause of these terrible events." 

At that moment, all of Dream think of was, " Fuck. "