Chapter 11

The next day

Y/N's Pov

I woke up and once again got ready for school. I grabbed my notebook and pocket knife just in case Dream attacks me. I still deny the fact that he's behind this but all the clues lead to Dream. I worry about who will die next but I need to think positively. 

At School

After class, I met up with Sloth while trying to avoid Dream as much as possible.  " Hey Sloth," I said greeting him. " O-oh hey Y/n." Sloth stuttered. I laughed, " You look so cute when your stuttering."  His skull glowed a bright purple colored blush. " W-what?" He asked. " I said your kinda cute when you stutter," I said again. "Ummm, I-I-I-I need to go s-see you tomorrow." Sloth said quickly walking away. I wonder what that was about...

Sloth's pov

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. She just called me cute! This is the happiest day of my life! She's falling for me. My precious little Jewel will soon be mine! All I need to do is get Dream out of the picture then everything will be perfect!

Dream's Pov 

Tch. Now she's calling Sloth c-cute?! I can't do this anymore she needs to notice me. I have to murder him. No frame him for murder so Y/n doesn't get any more ideas. Yes. that's it. Hehehehe. If this goes smoothly everything will go back to normal. I just need to be careful.

No one's Pov

Dream planned on targeting the Martials Club leader, Undertale Undyne. But since Dream needed to frame it on Sloth he wore gloves so his fingerprints doesn't show Dream entered the club's room. Everyone was about the leave but Undyne stayed.  This made Dream have the opportunity to surprise attack her. Dream quickly ran up to her so he could grab her and slit her throat but she quickly got out of his grasp to punch him in the face. Dream stumbled back a few steps but quickly recovered. " HAH. You think you could kill me. Good luck Punk!" Undyne said preparing for a fight. Dream charged at Undyne with his knife in hand but Undyne dodged the attack and kicked him in the stomach.

Dream fell on the ground putting his hands on his stomach showing that it was a hard hit. Dream quickly got up and charged again but instead of trying to stab her directly he threw it to her head. She caught the flying knife but once she caught it Dream jumped on her pinning her down. He took the knife from UNdyne's hands and stabbed her in the head.  Dream stood up and brought his phone out to text Info-chan. 

Hey Info-chan, do you have anything that can copy fingerprints? -Dream

Info-chan: Why yes I do. Just go to Class 2-B it will be there. Bye =)

Dream turned his phone off and headed to Class 2-B. When he opened the Class door he found a small copier on the floor. He picked it up and examined it, it small indeed small but it looks like it can copy and print things onto item. Perfect...All I need is to find Sloth...  Dream thought as he walked through the halls trying to find Sloth's class. He found the right classroom and opened the door, inside he saw everyone leave instead Sloth he was found sleeping at his desk. Dream walked up to his sleeping figure and took a picture of his phalanges. He teleported to Undyne's corpse and printed it onto the knife. He set the knife next to Undyne's head and left to go clean himself off.

After school.....

 Shortly after Undyne's body was found the police came over and arrested Sloth. Y/N was completely shocked and dumbfounded while Dream was trying to comfort her by acting like he cared about Sloth.