Snap Mode

This was requested by Cute_musical_ge 

No one's Pov

Dream was planning on killing Undyne so he can frame it on Sloth. Dream headed towards the Martial Arts Club room, when he opened the door he saw the other members exit the room. This gave Dream the opportunity to kill her easily. Dream slowly creeped up to Undyne and back stabbed her in the chest. When Undyne's corpse fell to the ground, Dreams hands and clothes were covered in blood and a familiar voice was heard. " D-D-Dream. What are y-you doing." Dream turns around to see who the voice belonged to and it was Y/N. Her face showed fear and somewhat anger. " I-I knew it you killed them! Y-Your the one who KILLED ASY! YOU PSYCHO!" Y/n yelled angrily as she brings her pocket knife out. Seeing Y/n entirely made Dream happy but when Y/n called him a psycho he felt instanly heart broken. 

Dream fell to his knees and stared at the floor. That's it know Senpai can never love me....But if I cant have her...No one can.... Dream thought as he slowly stood up and grabbed the knife from Undyne's chest and slowly turned back to Y/n. Dream's expression was dull and emotionless but it was full of  bloodlust at the same time. "Dream s-stay a-away from m-me!" Y/n Exclaimed. Dream got closer to Y/n but she tried to attack Dream with her own knife but failed and died by Dream instead. 

" If I can't have you no one can." Dream said flatly. Dream looked at the bloody knife covered with Y/N's blood, he brought it close to his neck and stabbed himself causing him to die with Y/n next to him.