Twin Treason

<3

"What?" I'm surprised I could even spit that out.

He sat with guilt up and down everyone of his perfect features. I knew it was too good to be true. Those perfect lips didn't let a denial leave them. Such rage might give any other person a heart attack. If he hadn't made sure to crush my heart, I would. Rich brown eyes pleaded with me. It pained me, for those eyes lived in all my recent memories. A fire rose up within me that made me want to never see his face again. Anger brought forth words.

"You lying leech of a two timing bastard!" I screamed, not letting the waterfall of tears fall. "My sister!"

No regret surfaced in him, and that was what tore away my restraints. Tears edged their way onto my cheeks. Something changed in his expression.

"Sweetheart, you don't understand," no he begged. He stood and took one hesitant step after another towards me.

"Don't," I cried.

He had me backed into the kitchen table. Slowly he brought his hands to mine. I thrust my hand behind me and grabbed the first thing my fingers closed on and held it high. The steak knife quivered in my hold and he backed away with speed.

"Jesus, Jade!" he showed such fear, the power intoxicated me.

"Get out!" I pointed the steak knife at him.

He let loose a slew of cuss words, "I'm gone."

He walked to the door and looked back. The knife was in the door before I realized I'd thrown it. Then he was gone. I sunk to my knees and didn't know if the tears would ever slow. I couldn't even turn to my twin for support, that slut who stole my boyfriend. She always was my parents favorite. Straight As were all she ever saw. I couldn't even get a boyfriend without her stealing that. Honestly, the only difference in our looks is she's a cup size more. Now the one person I thought loved me is leaving my heart in shards.