What's wrong with them?

Kris and Susie with Clara were hanging out at the beach. Kris wore a black shirt and black shorts, revealing their thin but long legs. Susie and Clara wore bikini suits and Susie was already flustered around Kris.

But Kris assured her that everything would be fine. Susie looked at the small Kris and smiled, such a nice kid. Clara shouted " Let's go into the water".

Both girls unaware of how sick Kris felt, due to their eyes and face covered. Kris felt like collapsing but hid it by just smiling and forcing out a faint " Yeah!".

Susie noticed Kris's change of voice and asked " You alright Kris? You seem kinda tired".

Kris nodded and they went off into the water. They played ball passing. Clara shooted the ball to Susie and Susie catched the ball with no struggle and passed to Kris.

Kris caught it and lazily threw it to Clara, who catched it quickly.

Suddenly, Kris started swaying. They felt like throwing up and collapsing. Kris lost their balance and fell back into the water.

The last thing they heard was " Kris!!!"

Kris POV

" Kris!!!".

I tried to keep afloat but I lost control of my body. I tried to scream but everything was drained out of me.

I felt my body sink. And sink.

Everything went black and I lost my conciousness.

The last thing I remembered was a hand.

A hand in mine.

Normal POV

Susie screamed " Kris! Fucking God, Clara get an ambulance! I'll get 'em out".

Clara quickly called the ambulance and Susie dived down the ocean and grabbed the lifeless body of her partner.

Susie used all her strength and heaved up Kris. Susie screamed in terror at the sight of their pale face and barely breathing.

Susie found Clara and took Kris into the ambulance.

While Kris and the girls were driven there, Susie pulled out her phone and alerted their mother.

S : Mother, Kris has just been called to an ambulance. They looked sick and they nearly drowned.

T : Oh my god! Poor Kris! I'll be there soon!
S : Ok. Seya later.

Susie put her phone back and told Clara " I think they were sick and tried to hide it. For us".

Clara cried " Their too sweet. For us. Why would they do that to themselves?".

Susie held Kris's hand from their bed and whispered " I won't leave you".

The next day, Kris's awake

Kris opened their eyes. To see. So much light, light and colour and.... Mom! Susie! And Clara!. What happened to them?.

Then it came back, they nearly drowned.

Kris croaked " Sorry. Thanks...for... saving me".

Toriel cried " Kris! Your awake! I was so scared".

Susie kissed them and Clara hugged them.

The girls all missed them. They thought..they would die.

But what Kris said next, made them cry.

They began " I woke up feeling dizzy and sick, I wanted to collapse. But I had to stay strong for you both. I didn't want to disappoint you, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you".

Susie sniffed " Aww...at least your ok now. I'm glad your back".

Clara nodded. Toriel hugged her son " Let's get you home, this time Susie can carry you...your still pretty sick".

Kris felt themselves be picked up and gently layed over Susie's shoulder. Kris started feeling tired. And fell asleep.

As Kris did, Susie smiled...they were too cute for the world.

Kris was taken back home and after a few days, they could return to school.

The holidays finished fast, and soon enough it was nearly time for school.

What is next for the couple, perhaps... making out in school.