Something completely new

Kris wakes up and tries to move but Susie is practically squashing them. They struggle to breath and gasps " Susie. Your gonna kill me".

Susie yawns " Morning Kris- Shit! Sorry..".

She gets off Kris and Kris falls off the bed. Susie yells quietly " Kris!".

They got up and sighed " I'm fine. Oh Susie. I wanted to thank you for your support. I didn't even have a nightmare tonight, thanks to you. So thanks Suz ~".

Susie chuckled nervously " Thanks. I am so much happier now. I can live here and not be so depressed".

Kris asked " You have depression?".

Susie nodded and at the same time they shouted " Depression Duo!".

From downstairs, Toriel shouted " Make that trio!".

Susie and Kris laughed.

Toriel yelled " I'm going out kids, behave yourself!".

Kris screamed " Ok!".

Susie snorted " You scream so cutely".

Kris went red but started " Susie. I wanted to tell you that I love you so much. Thanks for saving me".

Susie laughed softly " Stop flirting!".

Kris grinned " Wanna have fun?".

Susie immediately caught on and said " Hell yeah".

And hence began their sexual exploration.

Susie slipped off her shirt revealing her huge breasts. Kris felt their crotch harden and their face go redder. Susie took off Kris's shirt revealing their skin waist. Susie took off their pants and underpants and immediately sucked on their cock.

Kris moaned " Ah~ Susie...feels...good".

Susie smiled " Anything for you Kris~".

Kris slipped off her underwear and gently placed their fingers in her pussy. Kris licked her G-spot causing her to moan " Ah~ Kris your a natural".

Kris then asked " Ready?".

Susie nodded as Kris placed their penis in Susie's pussy hole. They pushed harder and faster.

Susie screamed " Yeah~ Ah~".

At the same time they shouted " Love you!".

Kris crawled on top of her, kept fucking her but also sucked her tits and played with them.

Susie groaned in pleasure.

Susie said " Alright. Now it's my turn to give you pleasure~".

Susie placed her hands on Kris's penis and softly groped it. She saw Kris's face redden and they moaned loudly
"Mmm~".

She placed her mouth over their penis and rubbed it against her breasts.

She picked Kris up bridal style and gently played with their nipples.

Kris moaned more and Susie giggled.

After Kris and Susie finished, they took off their protection and got dressed.

Susie cried " That....was.... awesome".

Kris nodded " I....guess".

Susie noticed Kris's embarrassment and said " Hey. You did awesome Krissy~".

Kris blushed " Don't call me that!".

Susie laughed " Ok. Ok. But still don't be shy, I love you the way you are".

Kris blushed even harder and quickly said " I'm- going to bed".

Susie stammered, perplexed " U-uh it's only 11?".

Kris sighed " Ok fine. But I'm having the pie..all the pie".

Susie shouted " OH HELL NO!".

Kris smirked and ran off. Susie followed annoyed.

They fought over the pie, and Toriel came in and asked " I'm not going to even ask...am I?".

She grabbed a knife sliced it in half and muttered, smiling " Problem solved".

She left leaving the two with gaping mouths.

Kris and Susie ate their share.

After an hour, Kris asked " Wanna play Super Smash Brothers?".

Susie shrugged " Sure. But let me kiss ya".

Susie leaned in and kissed the small child before carrying them to the lounge.

The day flew by and soon enough they were asleep.