A fond smile, "Hi baby, what was that about?"

I shrug, how the fuck was I supposed to know? "Nothing. He just saw. . . he thinks! He thinks he saw me at a - a lingerie store. Yeah!"

Tripp hummed suspiciously. I never said I was good at lying. "Did you?"

"Uh. No."I bought something more embarrassing. I turned to him as we walked side by side to my next class. "Why?"

It was Tripp's turn to shrug. "I think you'd look good with lingerie."

If we weren't in a public setting I would smack him. In fact, "Ow!"

"Keep your bedroom comments in the bedroom."

Tripp whined, gripping his shoulder in faux pain.

"But you can wear lingerie anywhere- ow! Stop hitting me!"

________

If there was anything I hated more than my father it had to be nerves. I hate nerves. Screw nerves. Me and Tripp were currently in the living room, re-watching Criminal Minds while cuddling. Now was the time, it was perfect, there really wasn't a reason not to do it now. Right? I huff at my own hesitation. Get a grip Logan.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Tripp's voice snaps me out of my train of thought, I straighten next to him, glancing down at my fingers on my lap as my nails start picking at the skin of my palm. Tripp notices, his hand falling over mine, massaging his thumb against one of my hands. He doesn't rush me to answer, but I knew the longer I waited, the harder it would be for me to voice out my desires.

"I want to - uh, giveyouablowjob?"

Tripp's grip tightens around my hand. "Is that so?"

Finally breaking out of my timidness, I turn to smack him, hearing the amusement in his tone. "Don't 'is that so' me asshole! I'm serious!"

Tripp bursts into a fit of laughter, making me whine and hide my face in my hands. "Sorry- you just caught me off guard! I mean we're-" He wheezed, catching his stomach. "Watching Criminal Minds. The mood isn't-"

Anything after that came out as incoherent wheezes and spouts of laughter. I roll my eyes with a pout. "Okay, yeah. Sorry about not thinking about that, what was I thinkin-"

My sentence is cut off by Tripp's lips, small, short, quick pecks and a final toe-curling one. Our eyes meet and his fingers grip the tip of my chin, "Whenever you feel like stopping, whenever you want to stop, we stop okay? No questions asked and no expectations, okay?"

I give a curt nod, excitement soaring through me as he leans onto the back of the couch, spreading his legs in the process. There was a part of me that wanted to scramble to the spot, but I held back, taking my time in kneeling in front of him. A shaky breath escaped me as I leaned forward and undid the button of his jeans. From above, I could feel Tripp's eyes on me. I didn't let it bother me as I pulled him out of his boxer-briefs, slowly starting to work my hand around him.

Compared to the. . . toy, Tripp was the same size, only beating it by being a tad bit wider. I don't stare at it too long, because it's long and thick, and leaking and it makes my stomach twist with something akin to arousal. It probably is arousal, hell, how am I supposed to know?

Fuck.

I lick my lips, something similar to eagerness bubbling up inside me. Tripp takes note, of course he does.