I quickly changed my clothes, something crossed my mind. "Well damn, I don't have a backpack." I sighed heavily in annoyance.

  I reluctantly made my way downstairs, the creaking of the floorboard made me cringe all the way down. I didn't bother to check if my mother was still home as I made my way outside.

  The smell hit me the same way it did yesterday, and just like yesterday, it was a ghost town. I made my way down the sidewalk. It was a bit early, but I was sure I was most likely going to get lost. The sight of the school reassured me a bit as I was walking further forward. I crossed the street, and made my way through the parking lot of the school. Many kids were sprawled around, many unknown faces.

  I saw two people near some cars. A chestnut haired girl, and tall almost perfect pale man. They were approached by a guy with long jet black hair and tanned skin. Something in the back of my head told me they were important, but I wrote it off as superstition.

  I began to make my way past, until I felt eyes on me. It was the long haired male, he seemed just as confused as me, the female in front of him waved a hand in front of his face, while the pale man looked in the direction he was looking. Me.

  I stopped and stared back at both of them, switching my eyes between each guy ever so often. It felt like minutes, but it was just one. The black haired male was the first to snap back, while the pale one lingered a bit. I was confused on what to do so I just walked past the group. I'm sure it made them lose focus, I don't want to make a name for myself here. As soon I stepped into the bustling hallways I felt out of place, everyone had someone to talk to. I made my way through the surprisingly crowded halls, to what I think is my first class.

 The teacher turned away from his computer, and looked at me. "Oh you must be (y/n) (l/n)?"

  I nodded my head, and looked at him waiting for his directions.

 "Well, take a seat anywhere." He pointed to the at minimum 15 seats available

  I walked down the aisle and took a seat in the back, near the window. I took a good look out the window and watched as students began to walk inside the building, leaving all but the long haired male. He was waving bye to someone as he walked across the street and into the forest.

  The bell rang, and the class filed in. I was still looking out the window when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the chestnut haired girl, and she was with the flawless pale guy.

  "Excuse me, that's uh..that's my seat," She spoke, it looked like she was in pain.

   "Oh, the teacher said I could sit anywhere, so I just assumed-" She cut me off.

   "Just move." She ordered me. I was taken aback. I bit the inside of my cheek, and nodded. I scooted out of the chair, and found another one not too far.

  Great. So much for making a scene. I began hearing hushed voices, it was clear to me as to what they were saying.

    "Can you believe that?" The girl asked, she closed her eyes and shook her head, again looking like she was in pain.

    "Bella, she just accidentally took your seat, no harm done," The soft spoken male reassured the girl named Bella.

    "Can you just- can you just not argue with me on my birthday," Bella said, looking at him in disbelief.

    "I'm sorry, I just was-" His words were cut off.

    "Edward, drop it." Bella said it in the same tone as you would a dog.

  'Ouch. Poor Edward, no one deserves to be treated like that.' I thought as I watched the scene unfold, it was like a master to a dog, no healthy relationship is like that at all. I heard a small chuckle, and I looked to my side again, Edward looked at me and mouthed sorry. I saw Bella look up at Edward and then at me, she stared at me. I couldn't take it.

   "I'm sorry, do I have something on my face?" I questioned Bella, she looked surprised, but then started to glare at me.

   "No, I'm just not sure why you're looking at my boyfriend." She acted like that was a power move of some sort.

   "I wasn't, all he did was just say sorry to me." I said quietly, I didn't want an altercation at all, let alone on my first day.

  Bella looked at Edward and shook her head.

   "What was there to be sorry for?" She asked him like he was in the wrong, Edward looked at her and the back at me.

   "We can talk about this later, just don't take it out on her. She didn't do anything wrong Bella." His words were soothing. If I were Bella, I would never be angry a day in my life.

  Edward flashed a small smile towards me, and continued to talk to Bella. I turned back around in my seat, and my mind wandered off.

  Soon the bell rang for the next class, and then the next, and then the next, until lunchtime. I knew lunch was going to be the best, I didn't have to deal with constipated girls and their impossibly beautiful boyfriends, and I could just eat something finally.

  As I looked for some place to sit, a shaggy haired asian boy approached me. "Hey, I'm Eric, you're (Y/n) right? Great, come sit with us" He barely gave me time to respond, as he dragged me towards a table with 3 other people at it. Two girls, and another guy.

  "Guys this is (y/n), (y/n) this is Mike, Angela and Jessica. We usually have one more person here, but she's too busy with her boyfriend." Eric explained.

  "Hi (Y/n), how's your first day going?" The girl with glasses, who I believe is Angela asked.

   "It's going," I didn't want to further the conversation, but no one noticed.

  "So when did you move here, I could probably show you around?" Mike asked, he seemed like he was flirting.

   "Really Mike? You have to start flirting with new students? You did it with Bella and now (y/n)? Great, just great." The girl named Jessica stood up from her chair and ran off. That made everyone silent.

  I bit my lip, and stared off into the distance thinking about my day so far. My daydream was interrupted by Eric poking me in the arm.

  "Hey new girl, why is Edward Cullen and Bella looking at you?" He asked, I knew he meant well, but that just kind of ticked me off.

"Can you just stay out of my business, I don't even know you all that well," And like that, I stormed off, less theatrically than Jessica, but nonetheless, I was out of the lunchroom. Away from Bella and Edward, away from attention.