2.Her Eyes

I didn't care, I was skipping the rest of my classes. I needed time to calm down. I did not understand why nor cared, I felt too cooped up in the classrooms. Plus, I could've come in contact with Bella or Edward. Maybe the woods will help me, it helps every generic main teen character. I took a stroll through the woods, admiring the scenery.

  "Okay not so bad." I admitted to myself. The smell here was more so wet leaves and wood.

 I trudged through the many paths of the forest that surrounds Forks, I'm not sure how long, but I made it to a beach. A smile was brought to my face as I remembered a fond memory of my parents and I. I ran out to the beach, enjoying the winds, feeling it brush through my (h/c) hair. I no longer felt the same as I did earlier. As cliche as it sounds, the stroll through the woods really helped.

 I took a seat near the water, taking off my shoes and my socks. I let the water rush over my feet, a cooling experience for my nerves. I sighed as I enjoyed the beach, not minding that there was barely, if any Sun poking through the clouds. I scooched up, planning to take a nap and not wanting my feet to be cold.

 I laid there until I dozed off.

---

 I woke up in a strange room, and my first thought was that the bed was really comfortable. My second thought was that I was kidnapped, so I naturally sat up and bolted to the door. When it opened I was about to make a run for it until I saw the long haired boy from this morning.

  "Oh hey, you're awake," He said shyly

  "Where am I? Who are you?" I began asking questions frantically.

  "Calm down please, and I can answer you," He said, staring directly into my (e/c) eyes.

  "Wow you're eyes are really pretty," He blurted out, and then laughed sheepishly.

  "Uhm thanks. Now uh, where am I, and how did I get here?" I moved the conversation away from my physical aspects.

  "Oh yes, right, forgot. Well I was on the beach, and I saw you laying there, so naturally I thought you needed help. You were also cold, so I brought you here." He scratched the back of his head.      "Oh and I'm Jacob Black!"

 I chuckled lightly, he seemed like a puppy. "Nice to meet you Jacob, I'm (y/n),'' I held out my hand for him. I felt comfortable around him, maybe because he wasn't staring at me or anything.

  "So, have you lived here for long?" I asked, wanting to prevent it being awkward.

  "All my life. I've never been anywhere else. What about you, where did you live before you moved to Forks?" He inquired.

  "Nevada. It was definitely different from here." I chuckled, and Jacob's head tilted a bit.

  "I mean, it's not as gloomy," I elaborated more, Jacob nodded his head.

  "Well sure it gets a little grey here, but I'm pretty sure nothing beats a stroll in our forest," He said proudly, as I giggled.

  "I can confirm that, I was having a bad day at school and walking through the forest soothed my nerves," I bit the inside of my cheek, as I stared at my thumbs. Jacob put a hand on my shoulder.

  "If you don't mind, what happened?" He asked, genuinely concerned. I smiled and shook my head.

  "That's a story for another time," I told him. He nodded, not asking further questions.

 I looked out the window and saw the calm waves rolling. Jacob looked to where I was looking, and looked back at me.

  "Would you like to go for a swim (y/n)?'' Jacob asked with a cheeky grin.