"Much less stressed." Wooyoung smiled.

The both of them finished eating and San decided they should relax on the rock from before.

"Ah.. but Sannie I don't have much time.. I have to get back to work.." Wooyoung murmured as San began cleaning up their spot. The King stared out at the pond tiredly.

"Surely you can make just a little bit of time.. I have something really important."

Wooyoung looked turned arounf at San in confusion. "What do you have- oh my Lord."

San was on one knee.

"Jung Wooyoung."

"Ch-Choi San.." Wooyoung looked down at his boyfriend, wondering if what was happening was what he thought was happening. His eyes began to water.

"I really want to spend the rest of my life with you.. I know we're meant to be together Wooyoung. I feel like.. the fact that we met each other even after I had lost my memory.. just proved that we were fated to be in love."

Wooyoung blinked away his tears and smiled.

"I know we're still pretty young.. we're only nineteen.. but I'll wait as long as you want to get married." San spoke,"Will you marry me?"

Wooyoung nodded, practically bouncing as he tackled San and hugged him. "W-wait Wooyoungie-"

"Yes! I'll marry you Sannie!"

"Wooyoung the ring!" San exclaimed and the King backed away with tears rolling down his cheek. "Oh shit."

San smiled and placed the ring on Wooyoung's ring finger. "San.. wait.." Wooyoung looked at the stone in the center of the ring. "Isn't this pink from-"

"Yeah.. I wanted the ring to be really sentimental.. b-but if you want diamond-"

"San!" Wooyoung cried out and started sobbing.

The knight wrapped his arms around his boyfriend-

now fiance*

and hugged him close.

Wooyoung sniffled and buried his face against San's chest. "I love you!" Wooyoung whimpered.

"I love you too Wooyoungie." San murmured. Kissing the King's forehead gently.

・:*:・
【Two Years Later】

"Holy fuck." Wooyoung whispered. "I'm getting married right now."

Yunho and Seonghwa laughed."How are you feeling?" Yunho asked.

"Like.. I don't know.. this all feels so surreal.." Wooyoung murmured, stating down at the engagement ring on his finger.

"I really love San.." Wooyoung spoke dazedly.

Yunho watched his best friend with a fond smile before realizing Wooyoung was supposed to be getting married.

"Well.. your majesty.. I think you should tell San just how much you love him right now."

"Oh shit-" Wooyoung stood up and saw Yeona standing there. "Language Wooyoungie." She spoke and Wooyoung stood up to hug her.

"Yunho, we have to be at the altar." Seonghwa spoke and the two males left the room.

"You look so handsome." Yeona smirked and poked the crown atop Wooyoung's head.