You in my business?

Penny POV

I'm not crazy, I just act crazy from time to time to show bitches I can get crazy.

I really wanna know who this bitch is in my nigga car.

So I come up with a plan.

"You lying ass nigga" I yelled

"Nah that's too loud" I say to myself.

"See I knew I should've never trusted you, how could you do this to m-, no cause why am I crying the fuck" I said to myself.

"You got one more time" I say squaring up with a invisible figure.

"You know what imma just sit here and wait" I said making sure my clothes are on right and I sit down on the bed crossed legged.

A few minutes later Tre come back in.

"Whatchu look all mad for girl" he said putting his hands inside his pants "you want some more"

"Nah sit down" I said pointing to the chair.

"Nigga what?" He said looking confused.

"I SAID SIT DOWN" with more force in my voice.

"Girl you better calm the fuck down" he said getting annoyed and sitting down.

He sat down doe with his punk ass.

"Who that lady over there in yo car?" I said.

"What fawking lady ain't no lady in there" he said confused.

Nigga wanna act dumb imma just act dumber.

"You right I'm tripping I'm mistaken" I said waving my hands like I'm crazy.

"Lemme get out of here" I said grabbing my stuff.

"HOLLON wait a minute we was just vibing and having a good time now you wanna act out over some shit you thought you saw" he said.

"Yep" I said popping the p.

"Call me when you chillout man deuces" he said shutting his bedroom door in my face.

Heffa
————————————

The next day I'm at lunch with my brother.

"Maybe I should call you know maybe I didn't see what I thought I saw" I said.

"I'm so fucking tired of talking about this nigga" he said bored.

"Well ion have the many girl friends and you as close to a girl as I could get" I said.

"Alright I'm leaving finna go hoop" he said and got up with his tray.

"That's why I ate yo chips you fat mouthafucka" I yelled after him.

————-

After school I decided to treat myself and get my nails did and my eyebrows waxed.

"Son of a bitch" I yelled as she ripped the last strip off.

"You want your lip done too" she said.

I know she fucking lying.

"Ion got no lip hair" I said moving away from her.

Before I leave I look in the mirror to see.

———

Finally after a long day I go home.

Lowkey proud of myself I went all day without texting boogie.

Right when I walked in the door boogie standing outside my house.

"GAHDAMNIT I had at least 5 more hours left, I was gone text you at 12" I said.

"What bro so I lost?! I didn't know we was seeing who could go longer fuck that bye" he said walking away.

"Wait Whatchu here for" I said.

"To see why you ignoring me, I been calling you all day I even texted yo ass on Facebook" he said.

"I been busy man I was shooting dice with the homies, you know how it is" I said mocking his pose.

"You not funny trynna be hood" he said his face showing no humor.

Who the fuck is he The Godfather?

"So you ready to tell me about the girl in yo car" I said.

"You ready to tell me why you had sex with Riley" he said folding his arms.

REWIND <<

STOP 🛑

PAUSE | |

I know for sure this nigga did not say what I think he just said.

"I better be on the show punkd right now did you just ask me what I think you asked me" I said.

He nodded.

"Where the cameras boogie I'm serious" I said.

"Stop playing bro answer the fucking question" he said stepping closer to me.

"Ain't nobody fuck Riley and I haven't even seen Riley for a couple days the hell wrong witchu" I said.

"The hell wrong witchu" he said.

"Bye" I said going inside and closing the door.

These niggas

My momma was sitting on the couch watching tv.

As I was going upstairs she called out to me.

"Penny you must been eating good girl you getting big slow down nah" she said laughing.

"Momma! Y'all see me getting big and haven't said nun till now?! All y'all fake bro" I said going to my room.

"Girl" she said.

"Opps" I yelled as I closed my door.

For the rest of the night I just vibe on my phone till I see yet another text message from boogie and at this point he finna pay my fucking phone bill.

"Alright what is it" I say when he answers the phone

"Your Bestfriends Alive" he says then hangs up the phone.

—————

As y'all can see I don't know how to write books anymore but I thought I should give y'all a lil dazzle dazzle real quick. 😌 till next time see u in 2021 💀❤️