• Chapter 4 - Obsessed Jisoo •

Previously://

"Jisoo..I'm sorry.." rose said tearing up. What is she sorry for. She didn't exactly ignore me if she was thinking about Jimin's death. "D- Don't.. be sorry I still have a few days left.." I said tearing up with a smile as she ran to me with a hug.

"Aish I really love you.." I whispered to her hugging her back.

I really do...

Wait a damn minute did my personality change again?!

- - - - - - - - - - -

A/N://
I had to put that picture up there,
It literally kills me. I'm so obsessed with Jisoo, Jennie, rose and ofc Lisa. I sound like a stalker lmao.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

June 2012

??? POV

I sneaked though the back of Jisoo's house. She probably knows I am trying to expose her. Then again..I only wanted her to get caught by Rose or anyone else for that matter.

I walked up to her. She was in the kitchen, I wasn't sneaking anymore. "Well hello Jisoo.. " I said taking off my bottom part of the mask with the filter. "I knew it was you." Jisoo said taking a sip of her coffee while she sat on the counter with her legs crossed. What is wrong with this girl..

"A- Aren't you scared of me?" I asked with a bit of a stutter then sitting down in the chair since she pointed to it. What could she possibly want to discuss with me. "So mister..you think you can threaten Yg to make us miserable anytime you like, eh?" Jisoo said looking at me as my eyes widened from under my eye mask.

Did she just call me a man?! and she knows what I did to Yg?!

How did she know that?! "What the.. are you a hybrid?!" I asked her jumping out of the chair. "I'm much more than that..but, whatever you wanna call me!" She jumping down from off the counter.

She is!

Jisoo attacked me with the coffee cup which was glass. I guess she really tried to knock me out. I grabbed her wrist, which had the coffee cup and slammed it down on the counter which causing it to break. Leaving half the cup. "I'm highly trained you can't just knock me out." I said to her while smiling.

This was true. but, I was just to much of a idiot to actually be the best of the fighters. I slammed Jisoo on to the floor while she let out painful gasp. "That hurt. didn't it..?" I said with the piece of glass in my hand. I didn't wanna hurt Jisoo since we were friends 16 years ago. But I had to she kills innocent people. Someone then rushed in.

WHAT THE HELL..! She walked.. so fast..

I didn't even realize she knocked me out..I didn't even see her face..I heard a loud hiss, feet movement, and talking. I was barely awake...but

I got outta there just in time. That was rose...rose isn't human...Jisoo really is a vampire Hybrid.. I'm gonna prove this!

I took off my mask letting my hair fall down my back as I had laidback on the side of the wall..

My breathing was getting slower. Even though it was just glass, she hit me pretty hard and I'm just "human"..

January 4, 2018

It's been about 6 years since I last saw rose and Jisoo. Last time I saw Jisoo we weren't on good terms And Rose...I have no idea about Rose. Then again I tried to kill her in our 3rd grade class.

People call me psycho. I don't care because there right. I got suspended that day yet Rose asked me to be her friend even after I tried to kill her. Either she's kind and sincere or she's just dumb.

I walked into the ice cream shop. I heard low talking almost whispering. I looked over my eyes widened as I saw rose and Jisoo. I didn't have on my mask on like usual, so no one knew me. No one was in the store anyway.

I walked up the Rose's side of the table. They both had on a Normal mask, a hat, and glasses. Someone needed to tell them both how crazy they look. "H- Hey...rose it's me Yeo-Jin.. from 3rd grade." I said to rose with a nervous smile with a slight wave and Rose looked up at me with tears falling down her face.

"Yeo-Jin it's been so long." Rose said with a big smile on her face. She wiped her tears as I took that chance To look at Jisoo, she was giving me a death glare that gave off a vibe of "touch her..you die..." this made me shiver slightly.

"Come sit." Rose said to me Moving over then patting the space next to her. "Okay.." I said smiling at Jisoo's direction which only made her death glare more deadly than before.

It's been 10 years since I've been gathering information about Jisoo's abilities. Ive been gathering information ever since I met Jisoo as my "other self" she didn't know me as Yeo-Jin.

Maybe I shouldn't turn her in. I should actually help her, yeah I'll do that. But from my study's on her, she is gonna co- "you okay Yeo-Jin? you've been quiet and Jisoo just asked you a question." Rose mumbled at me with a worried look on her face.

"I'm fine! Just thinking of how pretty you are-" I said as a quick reply. Holy Crap what the hell is wrong with me. "Ah!- I'm so sorry I didn't mean it" I said as I got up and bowed a lot of times with a lot of apologies.

Jisoo POV

Yeo-Jin Huh? She just really called Rose pretty. I guess she's not as bad and rude as I thought but you never know she is becoming one of those girls that I hate.. She also reminds me of Esam.. My old friend... My first friend.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" I said to Yeo-Jin as she smiled as replied with a quiet "sure Jisoo" she and I both nodded.

We both arrived at the front of bathrooms. "Is there something wrong..? did I forget to call you Unnie?! I-" I cut her off by pining her to the wall. "Who are you really Yeo-Jin..." I whispered into her ear as I felt her shiver from my breath on her neck.

"If you don't talk..I won't hesitate to bite down and have you as my little snack for flirting with my rose.."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued