Chapter 2

You and your father sat across each other on the table. There were fried rice, sunny side up eggs, bacons and orange juices on the table for breakfast.

"Dad, aren't you going for work now?" you started.

"Ahh yes about that~ I decided to take a day off today since, we haven't been always going out and having a daughter and father time because of my busy work," your father answered.

"Oh! Is that so?" you excitedly asked.

"Probably we'll go to some quiet and relaxing places, are you okay about that?" he asked with a smile. "THat's great dad! In that case, you and I could talk and relax," you blissfully said.

You were glad about that, your father taking a day off of his busy work. Well, he is a workaholic at times. But, you could sense that he is not feeling good today but, he still manages to smile and pretened to be okay. His eyebrows furrowed while poking the bacon on his plate.

"Dad, are you okay?" you asked. " Is there something wrong? Is something bothering your mind?" you continued.

"Oh, no no," he said.

"Are you sure? Because you don't look that fine today," you stated.

"Me? Not fine? Since?" your father joked. Forced smile visible through his face.

"Appa!" you whined. "Why?"he chuckled. " Appa? Aish, you're really so into korean," he tried to change the topic.

"If you are not feeling fine, you could just tell me," you said, trying not to go with the flow of changing the topic.

"But, I am fine," your father insisted.

"Fine," you said, giving up. "But, if you're not feel-" 

"I. AM. REALLY. FINE. SWEETIE," you're father ceased you. You sighed "Fine fine."

"Now finish your breakfast and go wash yourself up and get dress, we'll go outside," your father told you and smiled. While you smiled in return "Okay dad." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You picked a white plain tee shirt paired up with a skinny jeans and a white converse. You loved that simple yet tomboyish style. You've never really got into sassy and girly style of dressing yourelf, but preffered  tomboyish. You put those on and got out of your room and seeing your father outside dressed casually.

"Ready?" your father asked. "READY!" you excitedly said.

The weather outside was a bit cold because, it was still 6:00 a.m. The heat of the sun touching your sensitive skin. Though, you love this kind of weather. The heat of the sun matching  somewhat the cold blew of  air.There were only a few taxi's going there and here. It was quite noisy outside now due to people walking around, excercising and doing random stuffs around. 

Your father was waving his hand for a near by taxi to stop by. But, the taxi's were just passing by the both of you. You looked at your watch and saw that the time was already 6:30. 6:30?! you thought.

"Dad, do you want to go inside first?" you asked your father. "It's really cold here outside and we've been waiting for a taxi to stop by for like 30 minutes now," you said.

"Oh, are you feeling cold? Lets go inside then," your father said. 

But later on, a taxi stopped in front of both of you. The taxi driver rolled down the window of the car and asked your father if both of you were going to ride. "네," your father said. 

 He opened the car door for you and you sat at the back while your father sat at the passenger's seat. " Are you still feeeling cold sweetie?" your father asked. "Kinda," you shrugged. 

"안녕어디 가세요?" ( Hi, Where are you going? ) the taxi driver asked your father. And he told him the destination you two were going. Yes, your father can speak korean. 

It was because, your parents had studied Hangul before planning to go in Korea but, you didn't study because, you already knew how to speak the launguage. And of course your love for k-pop helped you too.

It was a silent ride. You looked through out the car window and look at the tall buildings. You felt yourself getting sleepy so you shut your eyes close. Your glasses was falling down your nose bridge but, you of course, was dead asleep now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already dismissal time at your school. You were the last one to go out of the class because, your teacher asked you something to get done. You could see all of your 6 best friends at the front of the big gates, waiting for you. They planned a hangout today and you got forced to go with them. They usually go hangout without you all the time. It is not because they don't want you to go but, hanging out is just not your style. Sleeping at home is your bae. 

"YA!" you called out. "Hey!" your friends called back.

"So.... Where are we going?" you asked particularly no one.

" We don't know yet," Kris, one of your guy best friends answered. Well, you have 3 girl best friends and 3 guy best friends. But only one guy best friend of yours, is the only one you were the closest to.

" What? I thought you guys already kne-" " We're all going to suggest places one by one then we'll all decide which place is better yeah?" Kris  ceased you. " Oh ok," you shrugged. 

"So........ Should we go watch some movies?" Nadiah suggested. Nadiah? She is your friend who's really cute and kind. And you liked her very much.

"STARBUCKS!?!? We shall go to Starbucks!" Suzzy exclaimed. Suzane is Suzzy's real name though, she is a really kind hearted person. She is light to talk to but, she has a huge obsession with Starbucks.

"Mall is better,"  Gaile said. Agatha is her real name. She was an outgoing person and she is the most loudest friend you'd ever had. She was an Army and an EXO-L like you. She was hoseok biased and that made her more louder tan ever.

"Same as what Nadiah suggested," Taeyong said. *In the characters*

"I think going on a club is bae!" Mark exclaimed.

"Beach?" Kris suggested. "So.. Where do you like to go?" Kris asked you.

"I think.... We should just sleep at our own houses yeah?" you said. While you heard whines like "NAW!!!!" "That's so mainstream gul!" and some bug eyed.

"Okay, stop stop," Kris halt them. "So, there's movies, Starbucks, mall, club? no I don't think so we'll go there...." Kris stopped talking when Mark abruptly ceased him. "Hey! Clubbing is bae ya know!"

"If you think so then.. FIne fine," Kris rolled his eyes. "Okay, so there's also beach which is suggested by none other than muah~" Kris chuckled. When the others make an Are-you-okay face.

"And there is also Yoomi's suggestion which is sleeping at our own houses. Well, sorry Yoomi, no one would choose that,"  He jeered. You rolled your eye in return.

"So, that's everyone's suggestions then. Among all of those suggestions, I would choose to go to the mall," Suzy started.

The continuation is on Chapter 3. Because, if I continue writing in this chapter. It would be very long. And sorry this is a very very late update T.T I was busy this past few weeks tho.  And thanks for reading! ^^ It meant alot! :)