Prolouge

It had already been 2 weeks since you and your father had moved to Seoul, South Korea. This had been your dream come true, seeing your favorite boy groups.

Your parents had planned to live in Seoul to build another branch of their small yet, growing company. When your mother left the both of you and your father. She left and ran away with another man that you found out, she was living with.

It was indeed a heart-breaking situation for you and your father but, through all of those. You had managed to strengthen and cheer yourself up, not forgetting your father has to do too. So you do everything that can strengthen him.

------------------------------------------------------

You enrolled at your new school, just a few blocks away from your hotel where you and your father currently live. You took a test examination and passed it.

The school told you that you'll be starting school on the next few days and you were extremely excited for that. But, you haven't forget about what your mom did to you. And of course, you still do love her.

But starting a new and peaceful life with your father would be great~

Yet to your surprise, there's something you never expected to happen.

LIVING WITH TWO OF THE MOST POPULAR K-POP GROUPS IN SOUTH, KOREA.......

But the question is, would you be living a simple yet amazing life or a sad reality?