1x10: The Doctor Dances

Start from the beginning

"You've been to the factories?"

"Once."

"Well, they gone now. Destroyed. The main reactor went critical and vaporised the lot."

"Like I said, once. There's a banana grove there, now. I like bananas. Bananas are good." Sage responded, smiling.

"Nice blast pattern." Rose joined in with the conversation.

"Digital."

"Squareness gun."

"Yeah."

"I like it."

Jack smiled and they all walked inside the room. Once they were in, they noticed filing cabinets, electronic equipment and a bit mess. The observation window across the room was also broken.

"What do you think?" The Doctor asked.

"Something got out of here." Jack responded.

"Yeah, and?"

"Something powerful. Angry."

"Powerful and angry."

Sage looked around the room and saw there were children's crayon drawings scattered on the floor and a teddy bear.

"A child? I suppose this explains the..." Jack said, walking over to Sage, before imitating the voice saying, 'mummy'.

"How could a child do this?" Rose asked.

The Doctor walked over to a tape recorder and pressed the play button, making the room fill with the voice of Dr. Constantine and a little boy.

"Do you know where you are?" The voice of Dr. Constantine asked.

"Are you my mummy?"

"Are you aware of what's around you? Can you see?"

"Are you my mummy?"

"What do you want? Do you want..."

"I want my mummy! Are you my mummy? I want my mummy! Are you my mummy? Are you my mummy? Mummy? Mummy?"

"I've heard this voice before." Rose whispered to the others.

"Me too." Sage and the Doctor respond at the same time. 

"Mummy?"

"Always, 'are you my mummy?' like he doesn't know."

"Mummy?"

"Why doesn't he know?"

"Are you there, mummy? Mummy? Mummy? Please, mummy. Mummy?"

"Can you sense it?" Sage whispered, looking up at Jack.

"Sense what?"

"Coming out of the walls. Can you feel it?" She looked around.

"Mummy?"

"Funny little human brains." Sage muttered, loud enough for them to hear her.

"How do you get around in those things?" The Doctor continued on from Sage's statement.

"When their stressed, they like to insult species." Rose explained to Jack as she pointed to Sage and the Doctor, who were both deep in thought.

"Rose, we're thinking." The Doctor said.

"He cuts himself shaving, he does half an hour on life forms, he's clever than..." Rose says, talking about the Doctor before getting cut off by Sage.