prolouge-

The quaint town of saitbury had always been known for its idyllic charm and tight-knit community. But beneath the surface of its peaceful facade, darkness lurked, waiting to unfurl its sinister tendrils upon the unsuspecting.

It began with a whisper, a rumor whispered in hushed tones among the town's inhabitants. A murderer was on the loose, preying upon the innocent with ruthless precision. Fear gripped the town, casting a shadow over its once-tranquil streets.

As the body count rose and the authorities struggled to find answers, desperation set in. With no leads to follow and the killer's identity shrouded in mystery, the townsfolk turned to the last resort: the high school. Rumors swirled through the hallways like a toxic fog, suspicion hanging heavy in the air. Among the students, whispers of sightings and accusations spread like wildfire, each one casting doubt upon their peers.

In a desperate bid to catch the elusive killer, the police force devised a daring plan. Two internship students, handpicked for their intelligence and cunning, would go undercover within the high school, posing as ordinary teenagers in a dangerous game of cat and mouse. Among them was Freya Delaney, a seasoned officer with a keen eye for detail and a determination that burned bright within her. Tasked with unraveling the truth, she ventured into the heart of the school, her senses alert for any sign of deception.But as she delved deeper into the shadows, Freya found herself torn between duty and desire. Caught in a web of lies and deceit, she forged unexpected alliances and formed bonds that she never thought possible.

And then, amidst the chaos and confusion, she met Kian Caldwell. A boy with a smile that could light up the darkest of nights. As their paths intertwined and their hearts became entangled, Freya found herself falling for Kian, unaware of the secrets he harbored or the darkness that threatened to consume them both. Little did she know, the greatest danger lay not in the shadows of the town, but within the depths of her own heart.

© abihaxxwrites 2024  All rights reserved

 In a heartbeat
Originally released : 2020

DO NOT REPOST •