Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?"

Katie asked sweetly. Her voice sounding as sweet as a it always does. Reagan shook her head.

"Nothing"

She huffed out, resting her head on the table.

"No come on, we've been best friends for ever, I know when somethings wrong"

Reagan scoffed.

"Oh, have we? Best friends forever is it?"

Confusion took over the girls faces. Reagan rarely got angry, so to see her turn red from rage, was something the girls weren't expecting to see on a Thursday morning.

"What's got your nickers in a twist?"

Katie asked, chuckling at the end of the question.

"How could you guys use me like that?"

Reagan asked, believing what her neighbour had told her. And believing the girls knew what she was talking about.

"What are you on about?"

Freya asked, dropping her pencil on the table, facing the shaking girl fully. Katie had turned around in her seat, from previously working on science work on the computer.

"Have you not eaten enough today or something? You know what your like when you don't eat enough"

Katie commenting, meaning it to come across as caring. Reagan didn't hear it that way however.

"What are you saying? I eat too much?"

Reagan accused. At this point, she didn't know what to believe. Katie raised her eyebrows, shocked by Reagan's words.

"No! If course not, why would I say that?"

Another scoff.

"Oh please, I know what you and Freya have been doing this entire time, using me to make you look better"

The girls mouths dropped. This was completely out of left field. How could she accuse the girls for doing this. Truthfully, they've done nothing of the sort. They have treated her like a sister, cause that's what they've seen her as. She was a sister to the girls. And for her to accuse them for using her, it shocked them to their core.

"What are you talking about? How could you think that?"

Freya whispered.

"Oh come on let's face facts, you two are hotter than me, more talented than me and more popular than me"

The girls shook their heads, still shocked by the notion.

"Who told you that?"

Katie asked, getting a little annoyed at the assumption. Katie was a quiet and sweet girl, but when she gets accused of something she didn't do, her sweet and kind nature turns on its head.

"Simon"

Reagan stressed. The name 'Simon' falling from her lips, caused Katie to start laughing.

"Simon? He can't even spell. That's quite creative for him"

Katie finished her short laughing fit. Finally looking back at the shorter girl. Who was currently grinding her teeth very aggressively.

"Just admit it, you two are using me, to make you look more hot"

"Look, just because you think one of us is more hot, doesn't-"

"See! There it is, oh my god there it is"