She also took some small teddy bears and was almost done with the toy shopping when her eyes fell on a beautiful unicorn soft toy

Shehnaaz found that beautiful and she just brought that for herself

Shehnaaz found that beautiful and she just brought that for herself. After buying some other essentials they were done with the shopping. Coming out of the children's section, sidharth was about to move towards the lift but shehnaaz hold his hand and took him towards the men's section. Sidharth was again confused.

sid- baby abhi yahan kyun jaa rhi hai? yahan se kiske liye shopping krni hai asked sidharth entering the men's section. shehnaaz looked at him and smiled.

sana- mujhe kisi special someone k liye kuchh lena hai yahan se....tum bas mere sath chlo sidharth. Sidharth was now getting annoyed. First he didn't know anything what was that shopping for and now again listening someone special from her, he was loosing his mind now. He stopped in the mid way and spoke...

shehnaaz mujhe nhi jana..m bahar wait kar rha hoon. jab tumhara ho jayega to call me.... saying so he was about to move outside but she stopped him.

sidharth lekin mujhe ladkon k kapdon k baare m jyadan idea nhi hai to i need your help. please meri help krdo....said shehnaaz looking at him with pleading eyes and that was enough to melt him. He didn't want to help her to buy something for her ' someone special' but her innocent face was enough to go against his own will and help her so he agreed.

Sidharth mujhe uske liye ek jacket, jeans aur shoes lene hain so tum select krne mein meri help krdo....said shehnaaz looking at him while sidharth felt irritation listening her. Who was that special someone? he wondered. He didn't like the thing that there was one more someone special in her life other than him. He wanted himself to be the only person who should have been special in her life. He was busy in his thoughts when shehnaaz's voice brought him back....

sidharth kahan kho gye....chlo na....help me with all thus stuff.....said shehnaaz. Reluctantly sidharth agreed and soon they were done with the shopping. They had their lunch in the mall restaurant only. Around 3:00pm, they were ready to go back home. Moving towards parking area, sidharth spoke....

shehnaaz give me the car keys....i'll drive said sidharth. His voice was enough to tell her that he was angry or may be annoyed and she knew the reason but she didn't say anything and quietly handed him the car keys. Keeping the shopping bags and big teddy's at the back seat, sidharth set on ye driver seat and shehnaaz set beside him on the passenger seat. The drive back to home was silent so shehnaaz played her current favourite song....