The One Where Rachel Has The Stomach Flu

Heyyy.. How you doin'?
***DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR MAIN STORYLINES***
I'm going to try my best to post as much as possible! Feel free to request anything!
"Welcome to the real world. It sucks! You're gonna love it."
————————————

Rachel POV
It was a Friday afternoon around 2:00PM and I had just gotten home from work. Well, I left early from work actually. My stomach was feeling a little weird so I really didn't want to be stuck at work, confined to my office and it's bathroom.

Honestly, I probably just ate something to upset my stomach. It was probably the breakfast from this morning.
Monica was home today apparently, she must have been off today. Smelled like she was doing laundry today.

I walked through the door, set my stuff on the counter and sighed loudly. "Hey, Rach! You're home early!" She said turning around and smiling at me cheerfully.
"Hey, Mon.." I said with a tired smile.
Then she glanced back again. This time, not so smiley. "Hey, Rach, what's wrong?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows in concern.

"Oh! Nothing, nothing. I just felt kinda bleh and felt like coming back early today." I said resting a hand casually on my stomach. Monica nodded her head and continued folding the laundry, "Alright then, let me know when you wanna tell me what's up!" She said laughing a little. I nodded and walked to my room, "I promise I'm fine, but okay. Whatever you say, Mon." I said in a slight sing-songy voice.

After that, I continued walking toward my room. I dropped my bag on the floor and plopped down on my bed. My stomach ached here and there, just enough to make me feel absolutely disgusting.
I kicked my shoes off and crawled under the covers to sleep it off.

Monica POV
I knew she was hiding something, I always know. Especially when it comes to Rachel. I finished folding my laundry and put everything away in it's spot.
'She said something about her stomach bothering her a bit but she didn't seem to worried about it. I'm going to get one of the other guys to keep an eye on her while I go to the store. I don't wanna leave her.' I sighed and nodded to myself.

I quietly walked towards Rachel's room and peaked in to check on her. The room was dark and she was lying in bed halfway under the comforter with her work clothes on and her makeup still on. I sighed worriedly, 'Damn it Rach, why can't you just let me help you..' I said mentally.

I turned the fan on in her room and then walked out. I grabbed my jacket and purse and walked over to the guys' apartment.
I walked in and saw all three of them hanging out and eating pizza.
"Hey, I gotta run to the store to get some stuff. Can one of you or all of you keep an eye on Rachel until I get back? She hasn't felt well today. She says she's fine, but I know better. And I know you do too." I said pointing to Ross, referring to the last part.

They all nodded with worry and concern, "Where's she at right now?" Ross asked me getting his jacket. "She's in her room asleep on the bed. She's still in her work clothes, minus her shoes, and she still has her makeup on. I didn't want to wake her at the time."
He nodded and went across the hall to check on her.
"I'll be back in a few." I said closing the door and leaving the building.
At the market down the street, I filled my shopping cart with things for Rachel.

I grabbed her favorite snacks, some crackers, Gatorade, water, Pepto Bismol, and Tylenol. Then I grabbed the other things I needed, I checked out and headed back home.

Ross POV
After going across the hall to Monica's and Rachel's place, I set my jacket down and grabbed a glass of water. I brought the glass with me to Rach's room. I walked in and she was laying in her bed, her clothes were soaked with sweat and she looked really uncomfortable. I sighed, setting the water on her dresser. I looked in her dresser for pajamas and found a pair of shorts and a tank top.