The One Where Joey Got Food Poisoning

Heyyy.. How you doin'?
***DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR MAIN STORYLINES***
I'm going to try my best to post as much as possible! Feel free to request anything!
"Welcome to the real world. It sucks! You're gonna love it."
————————————

Joey POV
Shortly before Phoebe had the triplets, we were preparing to go on a trip to Atlantic City. Then after that, babies starting comin' out of her and we couldn't go. So now that she's already had the babies, we went to Atlantic City for the weekend. We had an awesome time! So much happened I couldn't even begin to explain!

Before we got on the road to go home, we stopped at this amazing pizza/sub place for lunch.
Most everybody just had pizza and an appetizer. I decided to dig in. Hey, this place was great! I got a killer foot-long meatball sub, a meat lovers pizza, some mozzarella sticks, and some other bread stuff that Monica made me try that was actually pretty good.
We all sat there for a moment in food comas before we paid for the food and left.

We stopped to get gas, dessert, and drinks, then got on the interstate in Phoebe's cab. I ate a ice cream thingy I got and settled down for a nap. It was only 2-4 hours drive depending on traffic. But we were in New York and New Jersey in the afternoon, so it was definitely gonna be quite the ride. Eventually, the swaying of the car put me to sleep.

Chandler POV
I don't know how in the hell we smushed in this cab but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Even though I was squished between Monica, Rachel, and Joey, I still managed to find myself dozing off.

I cleared my throat, sitting up, "So, uh, how long till Manhattan, Pheebs?" She leans back in her seat while watching the road, "What did ya say?" She said yelling slightly because of the front windows that won't roll up. "How. Long. Till. Home?" I said louder and slower so she could understand. "Well I heard someone say something about a car accident up here, so probably about 3 hours or so.." she said trailing off after something on the road caught her attention for a second. "Okay." I said loudly, nodding my head.

Rachel and Monica were over there looking at pictures they took this weekend and also a magazine Rachel picked up at the gas station. Ross was doing a crossword and Joey was next to me passed out asleep. I noticed his forehead was a little sweaty, but I figure that's just because it's hotter out today than usual this year.
I sighed and decided to take a nap too, I lied my head back on the seat and began dozing.

Monica POV
We ended up taking some cute pictures this weekend. Especially at the beach with everybody! We finally got through all the pictures and then I just looked over Rach's shoulder at a magazine she bought.
I felt a sudden shift of weight in the seats beside me, which squished me more. "Ow! Hey guys, can ya scoot over more? I'm a tiny woman!" I look over to see them both asleep, except Joey looked a little pale and sweaty. "Uh, hey Rach?" She reads the last sentence she's on and looks over, "Yeah Mon?"
"Does Joey look okay to you? Like a pale green or somethin?" I look over from Joey to Rachel. "Yeah.. he doesn't look that great." She says raising her eyebrow. "Maybe the heat is getting to him?" I said out of curiosity.

Rachel POV
I nodded, "Yeah maybe it is, Mon." I lean up closer to Phoebe's seat, "Hey Pheebs, does the A/C work? Joey doesn't look so good.." I said looking back over at him, she shook her head, "No, unfortunately, it doesn't work."
I sighed a little, "Alright, I was just curious. Maybe he's just a little hot and that's all.

Chandler POV
I was napping somewhat soundly when I suddenly felt something heavy move beside me. I woke up and looked over to see Joey wrapping his arms around his stomach, not to mention he was literally soaked with sweat and turning a sickly, pale color. I cleared my throat and sat up, "Hey guys, um, Joey doesn't look so good.."