Together || 🌸

Izuku and Eijiro were currently laying on the couch cuddled up together. Eijiro laying on top of Izuku while the green head male ran his fingers thru the taller male red locks, The two lovers watched movies after movies enjoying each other company . Thru the 6th movie Eijiro started too doze off. "Hey Ei, this movie is kinda boring w-" his words were cut short when he looked down and saw his boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

Izuku smiled softly and changed the TV too YouTube quickly playing some lo-fi music to sleep too. The smaller boy kissed Eijiro forehead then held him closer falling asleep in his arms.

-few hours later-

Kirishima was the first too wake up, when he did he saw the TV still on asking 'Are you still watching?' The read head grabbed the remote and continued the soft music playing. He picked his head up and saw his freckled face boyfriend, he smiled softly and leaned up wards kissing his nose, kirishima got up and covered Izuku. The smaller male turned in his sleep and kirishima got worried that he woke him. Once Midoriya was no longer moving kirishima went into the kitchen and made dinner, which was simply Mac-and-cheese mixed with bacon. Kirishima served himself a plate then covered the rest of the food for his boyfriend.

Once he finished he washed his plate.
"damn Izu sleeps for so long" Kirishima muttered . He walked over too midoriya and shook him lightly. "hey baby, wake up and eat I made food for you" he said softly. Izuku shuffled and turns towards kirishima making grabby hands towards him. "mmm kiripima!!" midoriya said in a groggy voice. Kirishima heart melted at the nickname, he chuckled and kissed midoriya's cheek then picked him up walking towards the dining table.

He placed the green head boy at the dinning table serving him. "Thank you Ei" Izuku said kissing his boyfriend cheek, "Anytime Izu" he answered placing a kiss on his forehead. Midoriya smiled softly while taking a bite at his food.

As the day continued, they didn't do much but watch TV shows and talked about random topics making them laugh and play around together. The day came too an end and they both got ready for bed.

"good night my smol bean" Kirishima spoke kissing Izuku's head. "Good night, you damn shark" Izuku responded raising his head up too peck his boyfriend cheek.

406 words <3