Apart || 🌸💐

Ql!Izuku PH!Eijiro AU

Kirishima was sent away for a few months on a mission in America leaving Izuku , his boyfriend of 5 years behind in japan in their huge house that they had together . Izuku was working as a nurse in a hero hospital while Eijiro ranked #5 in hero's .

It has been 2 months since Izuku last spoke / seen Eijiro and he grew very worried , Izuku always made sure to send him a 'Good morning hun' or a goodnight text to him ever since he was sent away . even when he never got any replies back or even having his message get left on read, he still sent the messages . After he got off of work , he laid in bed then started to break down , fat tears spilling out of his green eyes . ' I miss him so much , why did he have to leave for so long .. ' Izuku thought to himself as he cried into the sheets that faintly smelled like his lover . He was currently wearing one of Eijiro's hoodies that came down mid-thigh along with some black shorts . The small male continued to sob until his phone started to ring . He ignored it until it stopped then went off again . He quickly answered the phone, not bothering to look at the contact name . "What is it?" he spoke through a broken sob .

"Hello to you too baby" The man spoke through the phone "AH , EIJI!" Izuku screamed through the phone while falling off the bed . "Did you fall Zuku!?" Eijiro yelled out trying to see if his small boyfriend was okay . "YEAH YEAH , IM FINE! BUT ARE YOU OKAY !? Where have you been all these past 2 months..?" Izuku said , saying his last sentence sadly . "I'm so sorry Izuku , I had broke my phone badly during a fight with a villain so I had to order a new one with the same number since you don't answer unknown numbers , then I couldn't have any type contact with anybody since the hero commission wasn't allowing it for the time being . then when I was able to contact people , you were the first one I called since I was so eager to talk to you" Eijiro explained . Izuku felt a weight off his shoulder knowing his significant other was okay and well , but he also still felt the need to cry . "Izu ? Baby are you crying?" the hero called out worried . "no..?Maybe .. LOOK that isn't important ! I'm just happy I get to talk to you " he muttered softly .

Eijiro smiled .

After that , they spent about an hour on the phone until Izuku mentioned if they could facetime instead on a laptop , of course Eijiro agreed and that's what they did for /hours/ . Izuku eventually fell asleep , Eijiro just continued to take screenshots and tell the sleeping boy how much he missed and loved him . The red head started to tear up , oh how much he missed his small cheerful boyfriend . How much he wanted to kiss away his tears and hold him close . Eijiro pulled out his phone then muted himself on the computer . He dialed a number and spoke to the other person on the other line while staring at his peaceful lover dead asleep . That night , Eijiro made a few arrangements .

-

-

-

-

The next few days , Izuku and Eijiro were texting back and forth but it took the red head hours to reply back to the boy . Izuku was currently getting off work for the day going straight home since he just worked a 32 hour shift. When he got back home , it smelt like something was freshly cooked , the smell coming from the bedroom . Izuku put his things down then grabbed the baseball bat that sat next to his door , he slowly walked to his shared bedroom hiding behind any corner he could just to be safe . When he approached the door he slowly opened it with the bat . Once he did , he almost swung the bat at the sight of long red hair with black roots tied back into a man bun. As he raised the bat , the man yelled .

"DON'T HIT ME IZUKU !" Eijiro shouted, hardening his body . "EIJIRO!" Izuku shouted out , quickly dropping the weapon then running into the hero's embrace , Eijiro quickly turned his quirk off then picked up Izuku who wrapped his arms and legs around him . Izuku started sobbing .

"HOW ?! WHEN ?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE THERE FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS!" Izuku cried out . "I made a call and asked to leave earlier than expected since the mission that was planned already worked out" Eijiro smiled, wiping Izuku's tears . He then pressed a loving kiss on his lips then forehead . "I missed you so much Izuku , Even though you almost hit me with a baseball bat, '' Eijiro chuckled , Izuku hopped down off Kirishima and quickly apologized . This caused him to laugh again and press a tender kiss on Izuku's forehead . "I made pork cutlet by the way, '' Eijiro said , totally forgetting about the food . Izuku's eyes beamed with hunger . "You ready to eat and watch a movie ?" Izuku quickly nodded his head .

Later that night , Izuku and Eijiro had a good night that was filled with movies , kisses , comfort , cuddles etc etc .

Izuku and Eijiro both were glad the red head was home .