Happy Birthday Izuku! || 🌸

Deku was laying on the sofa with kirishima laying on his chest while watching TV. It was 20 minutes before it struck Midnight, the 2 males were sitting in a comfortable silence until Kirishima got up to use the bathroom while Izuku went to take the 2 cups and the large bowl into the kitchen sink to wash it.

After Deku finished, he sat on the floor picking something else for him and Kirishima to watch. After Kirishima finished in the bathroom he ran to his shared room with his lover and quickly grabbed a rectangle shaped box. He smiled softly before hearing his name being called "EIJI!" Deku shouted. "Huh?!" Eijiro said, peeking his head from around the corner after running out the bedroom, "Could you make some popcorn? I'll make us drinks as soon as you're done" he smiled. "Sure! Of course Izu" Kirishima said while walking into the kitchen.

About 15 Minutes passed and kirishima was still in the kitchen since he decided to make more goodies to snack on while watching a movie with Izuku. Outta nowhere Izuku phone started going off like crazy outta nowhere. Izuku ignored it and continued scrolling on the TV, Kirishima quickly checked his phone and saw it was 12:01am. He dashed towards Izuku knocking them both on the ground. "AHK-!" Izuku said outta habit . "HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!'' Kirishima shouted out, nuzzling his face into Deku's.

Izuku bursted out laughing. "THANK YOU EIJI, I LOVE YOU MORE!" Izuku screamed out. Kirishima started to pepper small kisses on his face and freckles, All while the birthday boy laughed and giggled he then pulled the box out of his pocket and handed it to izuku.

"I got you a present"

"You didn't have to yknow!" They both released one another and sat on the sofa facing each other.

"Yeahhhhhhh, but I chose to" he smiled.

Izuku opened the box to reveal two sterling silver bracelets. One with an emerald stone, the other with a ruby stone. Izuku gasped and started to tear up.

"Eiji.."

"I got us matching bracelets, Izuku! Do you like them?" he asked nervously. "Of course I do Eijiro! They are perfect" he said softly.

After placing the bracelets on, they went back into the kitchen grabbing the snacks and placing them on the table. After about 2 hours, Eijiro fell asleep on Deku's chest, Izuku smiled to himself then kissed kirishima's red hair.

"Thank you Eijiro..<3"

409 WORDS BESIDES THIS

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU MY BELOVED LITTLE MASS MURDERER <3333