I Feel Disgusting

The next day was normal, students were milling about, and I let the noise wash over me. Some people say that noise should be distracted with music because noise is just noise. I believe that once you push back the buzz of everyone's voices, it's finally peaceful.

But my peace was soon to be broken when I opened my locker and a clump of folded papers landed on the ground. I picked them up, read the first few over, and said at loud, "Atleast wait until I'm here." to the few who were staring at me anxiously.

In the blink of an eye, fifteen, maybe twenty people were stood in front of me with eager eyes and hopeful grins. I decide to focus my attention on the first girl, who seemed frightened.

A smirk came across my face as I dug my infamous Lip Lock notebook out of my locker, a pen coming from my bag and into my hands no longer than a few seconds later.

"I-I-" the girl looked down precariously and I wanted to coo at the nervous girl. I kneeled down to her level and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, I get nervous, too."

With that said, the girl looks up and says with a confident stance the name of the boy she's had a crush on since the fourth grade. I coo this time and hug her when she nearly leaves, and I wish her the best of luck. She nods hopefully and skips away, leaving a smile on my face.

I collect requests up until the second bell, and only rush to class when I see the teacher approaching the second door of the classroom. I walk in swiftly, professionally ignored the stares people gave me, and sat down in my seat, my teacher not giving me a second thought.

I spend the entire class thinking about how many people I have to kiss today.

░░░

After going through seventeen lip locks before noon, I've come to the realization that I really hate this position. Being the lip locker has bothered me on numerous occassions, like when I had to kiss the allegedly "hottest guy in school" Ricky Jarvis (who, by the way, had gingivitis and a hacking cough), who could not kiss for his life, he was literally sucking the skin off of my lips.

Or when I kissed the school's prostitute, Nessa Farr (who is honestly a sweet girl who gets stuck in situations that make her seem slutty), and the girl she was currently sleeping with punched my now slightly crooked jaw. Nobody knew Nessa slept with girls, but that day they did.

But these people really made me feel.. disgusting. I never hated myself more in my life than I do right now. For one, I go about my life as a confident woman who couldn't care less of someone else's opinion of myself, but in the end of the day I still listen to them.

Some days I call myself a match maker, other days I call myself a dumbass.

But right now I call myself disgusting.

░░░

That day when I go to tutor Camila, who I've grown to call my friend, I wanted to let out these frustrations with her, because I knew I could trust her with whatever I needed to say.

But I didn't.

There's just some things you need to work out by yourself.

It is good to let out what you're feeling, but some stuff should just be kept to yourself.

_________________

Not much happened this chapter, but it went deeper into Lauren's character, so I like it

HAVEN't UPDATED SINCE LAST YEAR (hahaha) (I laugh at new year jokes for some reason) (my sister says they're annoying) (no, sister, you're annoying)

My Zaynie boy turned 22 on Monday (IGNORE MY SOBBING) and I couldn't be MORE HAPPIER (I'm so freaking tired of the 21 jokes my sister keeps making)

I LOVE the feedback this story has been getting, it's amazing and so are you guys! You're such a huge part of my life and I couldn't be more thankful for each and every one of you.

DEDICATED TO THE GIRL WHO I WISH WAS MY REAL SISTER, @baby_nose, wHO'S THE OTHER HALF OF THE COCKY MUTHATRUCKAS, THAT SUN OF A GUN.

~ InTheseWalls xo

P.S.: shoutout to a friend of mine @the_shipping_queen, I'm sorry this story ruined your life.

P.P.S.: the whole #tho comments last chapter had me cracking up, so we should do that again but with something else.

OOH.

DESCRIBE LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI MORGADO IN ONE WORD

GO.