The Lip Locker

Lauren Jauregui is everyone's go-to girl. Not because she has a 'good personality' or whatever, but because she's the school's telegram-er. What does she telegram? If you thought dance-posals, birthday invites, or valentine day singers, then you are very wrong.

She's The Lip Locker.

You must be wondering what that means. You know the familiar phrase used in every commonly-cliché book, "I locked lips with him/her." Well, she's exactly that. People who want to date other people ask her to kiss people around the school.

The Lip Locker is basically asked by someone if they can see if they're good at kissing, because all people care about is a good kisser. So she basically goes around and kisses her assigned person. It's actually quite big around the school. Lauren Jauregui is the most unattainable girl in school, so being kissed by her is a privilege and something you can brag about. If you think you're a nobody, getting a Lip Lock from Miss Jauregui is quite the popularity booster.

She's used to kissing people. She's used to being disguisted from one kiss. And she's used to feeling no emotion or taking anything further. But will one lucky girl change that?

__________________

I don't even know how I came up with this!

One minute, we're celebrating my baby sister graduating from Pre-K, and the next, this pops into my head.

Haha, I definitely get 100 points for originality!

But hey, thanks for clicking on this (:

~ InTheseWalls xo