After that we had a movie marathon. But the Wayne brothers soon had to leave. I hugged all of them good bye. After that I excused me and Chloe. I dragged her into my room. "Okay to night I am going out to meet Batman." She gave me a determined look.

"Okay just be careful Nettiebug. And try to keep your sightings on the down low. We wouldn't want Hawkmoth to get any ideas." I nodded then hugged her again. I then transformed. My outfit had changed a little. I had more black and a bun with the ribbons sticking up like entenas.

 I had more black and a bun with the ribbons sticking up like entenas

I then combined Kaalki and Tikki. I opened a portal and stepped on to the top of WE. I start down and waited. I knew they would come to the top of this building. Because they are sighted a lot here from the information I gathered. And then I felt and heard them. They land quietly but with my senses enhanced thanks to being Ladybug for years. I become acutely aware of me surroundings.

"Hello Batman." I said while getting up and turning around. There I saw Batman, Robin and Nightwing.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked in a gravel voice. I then noticed they were getting into fighting stances.

"Relax and I am ladybug the main heroine in Paris. And I came here to ask for your help." I got confused looks from them and figured why.

"There aren't any hero's in Paris." He growled out. I sighed knowing he would say that.

"That's because our mayor in Paris keeps the problems in Paris hushed up. And you couldn't even tell after I cast my cure. That fix all the damages that happened from the battle." I was slowly starting to get frustrated since they wouldn't relax not even a little.

"And why haven't you contacted the Justice League?" I let out an iratafed huff.

"I did the first year that it started. But Aquaman laughed and said I could get into serious trouble for prank calling the Justice League. And in the long run I think it was for the best you guys stayed out of it. Imagine the damages one of you could do." The look at Batman face told me he didn't understand. I sighed and looked at the night sky.

"Four years ago a person going by the name Hawkmoth started to send out these butterflies. Their were charged with negitive energy. They would latch onto someone who was feeling strong negitive emotions. He would give them powers to exact whatever they wanted. But as long as they bring him my earrings and Chat noir ring.

My earrings are what make me be the hero I am. And the reason Paris is still standing. My abilities are about creation. So my three abilities I have are my lucky charm. That one makes it so I get an object to help me defeat the akumatized victims. My second is purifying the butterflies of their negitive energy. And my last one is the ladybug cure. That puts everything back the way it was.

Chat noir abilities are destruction. He had the ability to destroy things with a single touch when he call on the ability. But he was forced to retire since he attacked a civilian. I took his ring from him so he could never do anything like that again.