"All right, let's taste this specialty of yours, Nakiri-chan!" Rindo said as they took a bite of the main dish.

"Nakiri-kun you truly have changed but I'm pretty sure Director Azami isn't enjoying this. His precious daughter, who he had locked up in a cage is now cooking with a smile he's never witnessed before." Isshiki said.

The Polar Star then pushed the railings as they got out.

"The dish managed to move the 1st and 2nd seats! / Now Uncle Azami has no choice but to acknowledge the dish."

"I see. It appears as though you put some work into it. I have no intention of ever acknowledging it."

"Honestly, I never wanted to see my daughter dragged down to this level. Passion is unnecessary for you."

"I can absolutely say that this dish is leagues away from true gourmet. It is a pile of impure, contaminated slop!" Azami said.

"Unnecessary passion? I appreciate your concern. However, there's one more addition to this dish that allows it to transform." Erina said then showed a small container.

"Now behold the true form of my specialty." Erina said as she poured the glistening gold cubes to her dish.

"That's the transforming rice seasoning!" Hisako said. {For reference; Chapter 4}

"Very well. I will take a bite so that I can at least scold my misguided daughter." Azami said before taking a bite.

"Thus, I have completed my specialty, Le Plat Veritable. The True Gourmet That Escaped Paradise, Delinquent Daughter Style." Erina said which made you smirk.

"Freedom? Determination? The pain those things cause will suffocate a chef's heart and ruin them! Just like it did to him!" Azami said.

"These dishes are full of pain and suffering that makes them impure garbage!" Azami said then there was a loud 'bang' sound.

"What's that sound? / Huh? What?" then the sound repeated again.

"This sound... / What the? / What's that sound? / An explosion?"

You then got goosebumps and cried. "O-Oi (Reader) why are you crying?"

"We... We won..." you muttered while wiping your tears and smiling.

"Well Father? How does it taste?" Erina said. Another 'bang' sound was heard which disrobed Urara revealing her in her pink two-piece.

 Another 'bang' sound was heard which disrobed Urara revealing her in her pink two-piece