💫5💫

"I mean, it makes sense now

"I mean, it makes sense now. Why she came here every day." Ye-na says.

Both of us don't really know what to do, and I don't really want to leave Han-sol by himself with a bunch of people he needs to impress.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see the girl who was at the counter. Her eyes are as wide as saucers and she looks panicked.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" She says quietly.

I exchange looks with Ye-na, who shrugs. I nod and she leads me to a different side of the cafe. I watch as she fiddles with her fingers.

"I'm sorry to bother you... but... um..." She then taps my hand.

I watch as her wrist turns yellow. My eyes widen and I quickly roll up my sleeve to reveal the same yellow mark.

"Please don't make a big deal out of this..." She pleads. "If my mom or Great Aunt Hyojin find out I'm dead."

Wait... Great Aunt Hyojin? Does this mean that the family Han-sol has to impress is also the family I have to impress? Well that makes things interesting.

"Also... how old are you?" She asks.

How old? "24. Why?"

She whispers something that I barely catch. Barely. I hear it. Before I can question further she whispers a please before pulling down her sleeve and going back to the counter. I pull down my sleeve as well before going back to Ye-na.

"You look shocked. What was that about?" She asks.

I shoot Ye-na a charming smile. "Nothing."