Show me love (Not a dream)

"So, Midoriya is that all that's happened?" Todoroki took a sip of his coffee staring at his friend, feeling like he wanted to say something but didn't know how.

He scratched his hair glancing around before taking a sigh and nodding. "Y-Yeah, it's actually pretty hard to explain." He gathered his words. "So um, last night I had the weirdest dream."

"Okay."

"Promise not to laugh."

"Sure."

"I had a dream that I slept with All-Might's former mentor..."

"All-Might's mentor... Shimura if I'm correct, right."

"Y-Yeah, I'm actually surprised you know about her."

"I've had a conversation or two with All-Might about it, it was mostly when I was asking advice on choosing mentors."

"Oh would have never figured. He's told me a lot about her." 'But All-Might most likely kept the secret of One-for-All out of it.'

"That does make sense considering he's your mentor. But although having a sexual dream about her is strange, it's nothing to laugh at, it was probably a subconscious manifestation of your current personal life. If we talk about it, we can break this down some more."

"Todoroki, you're a life savior, and a gift to this world." Izuku was honestly grateful for his friend's sincere yet dry personality because he needed to talk about the Nana situation and talking to All-Might was out of the question.

"So I've been told. But anyway what was she like? In your dream I mean, it's not like you actually met her."

"Er, right. Hm, well, actually at first we were fighting, she was strong, like really strong but there was this certain elegance to her and everything she did, even if she seemed to have a playful ditzy side to her that seemed fun."

Todoroki lowered his head, massaging his forehead. "Midoriya, what am I going to do with you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You said she was strong, like Mirko, then elegant, similar to Momo, and ditzy Midoriya, who do you know that's ditzy. You basically explained your ideal girl and it still involves those three without any of them gaining or losing ground. Not even your subconscious can decide between them."

His jaw fell. "Shimura is the perfect girl..?" Knowing he could only be with her inside One-for-All.

"Well, only in theory and only for you, like I said the dream was probably just a-,"

But Izuku ignored him, dropping his head on the table. "Aghhhhhhhh!" He cried out, muffled by the table. He lifted his head back up, leaning back on his seat, staring at the ceiling. "Fuck, I gotta go talk to Reiko. Thanks, Todoroki, I owe you one."

"Your talk with Reiko sounds fun."

"Ugh, it's gonna suck."

Izuku was shoved out of the apartment with his sweater smacking him in the face.

"And for the record, she's just as much a harlot as you!" Reiko was standing at the door yelling at him.