Everlong

It was during his second year at Mirko's agency.

"Agh, that Makoto, why can't she and my neighbor ever get along!" Izuku cried in frustration as he soared across the city night. He was on patrol, thinking about earlier that day and a common occurrence that's been happening lately. Mirko and him save the day, his news reporter comes and asks Deku as many questions as she can before Makoto finds a way to derail it. He sighed. "At least it's not as bad as Mt. Lady and Mirko... Why am I always caught up in the middle of all of it." He skidded to a landing on a roof. He walked to the ledge and looked around, checking the area.

It was the warehouse district by the docks. He got a tip-off the hero website and was assigned to check it out. He pulled out his work phone. "Yeah, this is the place." As he said that, he noticed a glare flashing at him in the eyes. He lifted his hand to cover the light, he peeked at where it was coming from. "That must be the informant." Noticing that the signal was coming from a few buildings across. He activated full cowling to five percent to move quickly but as to not make as much noise. He slid to a barely audible stop.

"Woah fam. You, like, totes got here faster than I thought." She had a preppy voice, not even attempting to be incognito.

Izuku tried not to cringe. 'Fam? Totes? But why?' He kept a polite smile as he approached her. His eyes grew as he saw who it was. 'It's her!'

"The help is much appreciated, I'm Camie Utsushimi, call me Camie, and I already sent you a friend request, please accept. I still can't believe the newly crowned poster boy himself, Deku is coming to my aid. It's so awesome!" Her hype stayed for a while before it slowly fell because of his quietness. Blink, blink. "Hm, is something up?" With a ditzy tilt of the head. She was in her catsuit with a few added utilities and pouches but the provocative allure was still there. She wasn't wearing her old high school's uniform cap anymore instead she was wearing a silver masquerade mask modeled after a kitten and her hair was up in a military regulation bun.

He coughed and glanced to the side. "I-It's nothing, sorry." 'It's everything! Even if it was Toga using her quirk to look like her, those proportions were accurate! That means even if we never technically met I know exactly how she looks like naked! How can I work with her?!'

As if flipping a switch, he set aside his mental crisis to be a professional hero. 'Because I have to be one right now.' He mentally fortified himself until his job would be over. "So where is this deal happening?"

She pointed back with her thumb. "They're bringing it from overseas, I already got a stakeout set up close by. It's gonna be like any hour now."

"Okay, let's head there now."

Camie had a small set up on a high building roof that was able to completely overlook the docks. Izuku raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Her set up was so chill. Her work laptop was running internet videos, she had snacks and drinks laid out, she even had a few pillows to be comfy.

"Relax fam, it might be a while, buts it's definitely tonight."

"Sounds like a plan."

Surprisingly enough it wasn't as bad for him as he thought, the fact that her personality was completely different from the imposter he met helped a lot. It was a comfortable atmosphere while still being alert. He actually told her that he met her imposter, obviously leaving out the naked part but they got a good laugh out of it.