Chapter Five-New Toys

Olivia closed and locked the door to the bedroom as the three entranced people lay on the floor awaiting instruction. She chuckled every time she saw them.

     "It's just too damn easy sometimes," Olivia giggled. She poked and prodded them to see if they were faking it, but she was exhilarated to find that they did not wake. She had them. She could do anything to them.  She knew exactly what to do.

     "Sit up!" Olivia commanded, they all obeyed and were sitting attentively. Still in trance.

     "Forget everything about yourself. Every detail, every memory, everything, until there is nothing left of you." They started drooling as the command took effect. Her words became their law, their whole life. They could not disobey even if they tried. They were fading away.

     Olivia spoke again, "For all of the trouble you have caused me today, I'm going to change your identities completely. When you wake up. You will be my new toys, my new obedient slaves, willing to do anything to please me. I am your whole world, and pleasing me is your entire purpose." She spoke with utter surety, unable to doubt her abilities as she craves so much power.

     "Awake in 3....2.....1....WAKE UP!"