Hi, my name is Aurora Willams. I am 19 years old. Right now I am laying in bed I have a few minutes to myself before school. I attend The University of Michigan. I have been attending this school on a scholarship for about 6 months now. I guess you can say I have made a good impression on my teachers and fellow classmates. I play a very unusual sport, and its unusual to see females playing it. I play Frisbee, told you it was weird. But ever since I was young it was really the only thing I would love to do. Yea I liked playing softball, football, soccer or any other sports I have played but I felt a cool connection with frisbee. But there is a secret I have to keep if I want to attend this school. You see I have type 1 diabetes.

Unfortunately this school is really discriminative. So I have to keep it a secret or else ill get thrown out. Yes I did say that I made an impression on everyone here but that's because they think I'm healthy. If they find out I am screwed out of my dreams. That part scares me, what happens when my blood sugar drops out or gets high. UGHHH enough about me... I have to get to class. I get up off my bed and to my closet. I put on a black tank top and some jeans with my black vans. I don't care if I match or not. I'll change later in the locker rooms. I grab my bag and head out the door and out of the dorm.

A few minutes later I reach the school. As I'm walking down the hall my best friend, Maeve walks up to me. "hey what's up girl? you're late today, may ask why?" she gives me a smirk. She has been trying to get me to talk to boys since we met when I first moved here. I turn to her, "Mavi, would you stop I told you I don't have time to spend on boys as I have said for the hundredth time. I have to go or ill be even more late". I get really sensitive about things like that. Even though she is my best friend, I hate talking about my personal life to anyone. Scared that I will slip up about my diabetes, and we can't have that.

I finally reach the lockers. I head straight to the back of the locker room. Since I'm the only female in this sport so I have the locker room until 8:30am. After 8:30 its the boys' time. Yes ia m scared that one of the boys will walk in on me that's why I'm in the back. But any who I start to change into my gym uniform, which is my black shorts and long sleeve shirt. These are the clothes that I practice in.

(( this is her school jersey ))