[The Twin Devils of the Rhine]

Start from the beginning

Harald: ["What are you doing, Visha?!"] Another soldier screamed at his brown-haired companion. He was also flying and shooting the enemy.

Kurst: ["We can't provide air support anymore!"] A blonde soldier screamed while the girl from before landed and safely, and passed the hurt soldier to one of his companions. ["What are the platoon commander's orders?"]

Viktoriya: ["Th - they cannot allow us to retreat!"] She spoke while holding her neck to activate her comms. ["We are to continue delaying the enemy till the end"] She looks up in time to see an enemy mortar about to hit her. She extends her hand and forms another of those cyan-colored shields in front of her. It was enough to reduce the power enough so it wouldn't kill her, but it was enough to send her back against the ground. She grunts in pain with her eyes shut before another voice rang in the air.

Tanya: ["Believers, have faith in the Lord's blessing..."] The voice of a female child rang in the air, causing the brown-haired girl to open her eyes to look at the owner of the said voice.

"] The voice of a female child rang in the air, causing the brown-haired girl to open her eyes to look at the owner of the said voice

On the air stood a young girl with tied long blonde hair and shiny blue eyes. She aims her rifle towards the enemy forces.

Tanya: ["Give me the power to destroy the enemies of the Fatherland"] She prayed while her rifle glows in a golden color. In a moment, her bright-blue eye becomes a golden color. As she pulls the trigger, she causes a shot with enough power to blow up a small area on the enemies. As the explosion slowly clears, Viktoriya stands amazed in front of the power she just witnessed.

[Imperial Army 205th Assault Mage Company Platoon 3 Commander]->[Second Lieutenant Tanya Von Degurechaff]<-

->[Second Lieutenant Tanya Von Degurechaff]<-

Viktoriya: ["An explosion spell..."] She mutters in amazement.

Y/N: ["If you have time for idle chat"] A new voice rang behind them, causing everyone to look up, noticing a boy with [H/C] hair in a messy [H/S], the said boy looked no older then 13 years old. On his right hand, he carried a Maschinengewehr 34 that was resting against his shoulder. ["Do everything you can to survive... "]