Chapter Four

Seth was very kind and had a friendly smile. I thought that he would be annoyed at us for going to his house so early in the morning but he was not. He did not mind it at all.

After doing a complete check- up of the puppy, he told us that there was nothing wrong with her, apart from her wounds.

Yes, the puppy was a female.

Harry and I decided to name her Bloom!

Seth gave her a bath and then cleared her wounds. She looked lovely with her spotless gleaming white fur.

After repeatedly thanking him, we bid him adieu. We were standing outside on the street, Bloom cuddled in my arms, when Harry pondered aloud, "Now what?"

He continued, "As much as I want to keep her in my house, I cannot. My parents are never going to allow me to keep a pet."

I patted his arm coaxingly.

"They think that having a pet would distract me from academics", he added grudgingly.

"Don't worry. She will be staying with me.", I said with a reassuring smile.

"Em, you cannot do that. Your parents are no different than mine. If they find you out, they will ground you for weeks.. maybe even months!", he said with a raised voice.

"Ifthey find me out, Harry...If..", I replied back with a wink.

__

Dedicated to @AwKwardhoMeschooler for being my virtual best mate on here. ;D