Emma

What the hell happened last night? What the hell happened?

After I woke up in Ethan's bed, but with Grayson laying next to me, I couldn't remember anything about last night.

Ethan's car wasn't home when I left, so I had no idea where he was either.

I tried to check his location, but that was off. Whatever. I don't even want to know where he is.

At least I feel like I don't want to know.

Grayson calls me in the middle of the day, and there's not a point in declining the call. We're gonna have to talk at some point.

"Hey," I say, picking up the phone.

"Hey, Em. Do you happen to know what the hell happened last night?"

I sit down on my bed, sighing. "I have no idea. I thought I remembered Ethan bringing me back to your house, but it must've been you. I was way too drunk."

"I can't remember anything either."

"Has Ethan talked to you today?"

"He woke me up when he got home, and told me to get the fuck out of his room."

"Fuck. He's pissed. He hasn't talked to me at all."

"Have you tried calling him?" Grayson asks.

"Not yet. My stomach hurts from thinking about it. I just want everything to be okay."

"We're gonna figure this out, okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll talk to you later," Grayson says.

"See ya," I say, hanging up.

I go to my messages, clicking on Ethan's contact.

Emma: are we okay?

A few minutes go by with no answer, so I got to text him again, but when I look at the previous message, my heart breaks in two.

Not delivered.

He fucking blocked me.

I go to school the following Monday, not having heard a single word from Ethan since the last time I saw him.

People look at me differently in the hallways. Now they look at me like I'm the girl who cheated on her boyfriend with his brother.

I might have, but I have no fucking clue what happened that night.

Ethan avoids me at all costs, but Grayson texts me throughout the day making sure I'm okay.

I eat lunch in my car, just because I can't really handle how people have been staring at me all day. I need a break.

Ethan won't even look at me. He's been talking to his friends like everything's normal. Except he won't look at me.

He hasn't talked to Grayson since the party either.

Grayson and I decided not to talk to each other at school, because we don't want the rumors getting worse if we're seen near each other. But we've been texting and trying to figure out how to get Ethan to talk to us.