5th Chapter

Depuis le début

- Then why did you get along so well? he asked me enigmatically.
- I just decided to change the goods. I told him and turned to him, trying not to look him in the eye.

He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up so I looked him in the eye.
- I love it when you look me in the eye. he said, not stopping to look into my green eyes.

- It may happen by accident

- It may happen by accident. I said, tilting my head to the other side to hide my feelings.

- No one can remain indifferent to the ruler of the whole world. he said, taking a step closer to me.
At that moment, I raised my head and looked deep into his eyes.

- Obviously I'm the only one who can. - I told him and I smiled provocatively at him.

It was at that moment that I realized he couldn’t stand the craving when I looked him in the eye. He stepped back and looked the other way.

- How do you get along with my kids? he asked me without looking at me.
- Very well, your children are very dear to you. Especially Ismihan Sultana. I told him with a smile.

- Ismihan is my most valuable treasure. I love her the most in the world. But she’s been sad about her mother lately. said Murad, lowering his head sadly.

- The Sultana told me that her mother is very sad about Farya Sultana. I told him in a calm tone.

- I can't stand this conflict between them anymore, Ayse and Farya quarrel every day and that has a very bad effect on my children, Rachel. he told me sadly.

- You must end the hostility between them, otherwise only the children will be badly affected. I told him, trying to comfort him.

He just kept quiet, didn't answer anything and went to the terrace. I went after him.
- Farya Sultana gave me a new name. I told him in a calm voice.
- How did she give you a name? he asked with great interest.
- Hatice. I told him.

He just looked at me completely.
- You don't like the name? he asked me with a smile.
- Well, it's not that I don't like it, it's kind of normal for me. - I told him sadly looking at Istanbul from his terrace.

- I also don't think that name suits you. he said and stood behind me. He stood behind me with me by the fence and he behind me with his hands on the fence. I was trapped in his arms.

At that moment, I turned to him. I've never been closer to him. I felt so many emotions intertwined in that moment. At the same time I wanted to kiss him and at the same time push him away from me.

I just lowered my head and looked at the floor. He put his hand on my chin again and lifted my face so that I was looking him in the eyes.

- Don't stop looking me in the eye, then I feel very safe while you do it. he told me with a slight smile.
- All women in the world can watch you, you will always feel safe. - I told him, trying not to take his beautiful words to heart. I didn’t want to fall for his charm.