- No, Sultan

- No, Sultan. My mother died a long time ago, and my father was killed recently. I was an only child, so now I am left alone. I told her sadly, remembering my family.

I saw Ismihan change her facial reaction from happy to sad.
- Hatiçe, feel at home here. I fell in love with you the same day as my brothers. I want you to be happy here. she told me very sympathetically.

- Thank you Sultan, I really appreciate that from you. I told her. I was amazed at how mature the Sultana was for her age.

- Hatice, I want to ask you one thing. - she told me with a smile.
- Of course. I told her, returning her smile.
- I want you to teach me Italian. My teacher Semsi-aga is old and I don’t understand him at all. I would like to learn it from you. - she told me with eyes that a man could not refuse.

"Of course, Sultana, I will teach you anything you want." I told her with a smile.
Ismihan stood up and hugged me.
- Hatice, you're the best. If only you were my mom. - she told me what touched my heart so much.

The children here were not so much loved by their mothers because their mothers were just looking at their own interest. It made me very sad and I wanted to give all my love to Ismihan.

In the evening the children went to their mothers, and I went to the harem. Then Lalezar Kalfa stopped me.
- Hatiçe, Sultan Murad is calling you. You're going to him tonight. she told me happily.

I was amazed at that moment. I wasn’t sure if that meant he was calling me to spend the evening with him, but I was very excited.

I immediately went to the hammam and put on the only nice dress I had with me. I didn’t want to dress up too much because I wasn’t sure the reason for his call.

I started with Lalezar Kalfa and she immediately started measuring me.
- Why are you dressed so nicely? she asked me, a little surprised.
- I didn't want to go in old clothes. - I told her briefly and came to the door.

I expected Lalezar Kalfa to tell me all the rules about the havlet. Havlet was when he spent the night with the Sultan. But she didn't mention anything to me. Maybe because I already explained it to Cecilia and Anna? At that point I was very confused and didn’t know what to do.

Aghas knocked and Murad allowed him to enter his chambers. I went in and saw him sitting at his desk. I just bowed to him confused because I didn’t know what this meant.

- Come. - he told me. I came closer to his desk and he got up at that moment. He started walking around the room, and at one point he found himself behind me. I felt his breath on my neck.

- You smell very nice. - he told me, to which I blushed slightly. I was very embarrassed in front of him unlike before and didn’t know what to do.

- You also look very beautiful. - he told me, which left me even more stunned.
- Thank you. I told him with a smile.

- Wait, you prepared to spend the night with me? - he asked me with a smile.
- No, Sultan. . . I said confused because I didn't know what to do at that moment.