Me:“ ok, what is playing? ”

Him:“ you’ll see love and when you are on the bed turn the volume up ” he kisses me again then takes the towel off and looks at me smiling and I shake my head smiling then go to our bedroom and I go straight to bed, take the TV remote and sit on the middle of the bed and then watch the TV and oh my God I’m shocked!. I look at the bathroom door expecting to see him there but he’s not. My God he wants me to watch this?,… .. I turn the volume up and hear those soft sounds of kisses and moans.

There’s a porn movie of lesbians playing and wow I’m speechless cause I never expected that I’ll be watching this. I take the pillows and put them perfectly behind my back then lay down and watch two girls making out and I must say it is one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. The way they kiss each other with their lips, how they touch each other and oh man now one girl is laying on top of another and rubbing herself against her leg wo!.

I feel my hands making  their way down my legs and I open them and play with my clit and I’m so damn wet from watching two girls kissing each other, the other girl is now opening her legs so the other one can get between them to make their vaginas touch and oohhh God they start to rub against each other scissors style, clit on clit and Fuck me it looks so damn hot. The sounds they are making are making me feel hot all over my body, I moan and rub myself, close my eyes then feel mbuso’s hands taking off my and I look at him and he’s looking and me like he’s going to ravish me, I shake a little.

Mbuso:“ look at them and don’t stop watching and don’t touch me love ” he says laying done on his stomach between my legs then buries his head between my thighs and eats me like crazy.

Me:“ I… I don’t think I can ooooh God! ” he nips my clit and sucks on it then goes to my pussy hole and tongue fucks me and I move my hips the best I can and fuck his face but he holds me down on my waist.

Him:“ I’m going to stop cause you’re not watching love ” he says eating me like a watermelon the groans and I look at the TV again and now the girls are both kissing and finger fucking each other and I moan loud and play with my sensitive boobs and they feel so heavy. I pinch them then take my other hand and go rub my clit with it and I’m so slippery, very wet. I move my hand between my clit to inside mbuso's mouth and fuck me his mouth is so warm and his beard rubbing my inner thighs is creating that feeling which drives me crazy

Him:“ fuck yes baby, rub yourself! ” I rub my clit and moan then he holds my ass and raises To his face, his forearms on the bed, my ass in the air then he separates my ass cheeks and run his tongue from my pussy to my other hole and I freeze. “ you stop, I stop baby watch the damn TV luh ! ” I watch the girls again and now they are eating each other’s pussies and the way they move their tongues around the clit makes me feel like they are the ones sucking mine but I stop watching them cause the sight before me takes my breath away.

I watch as mbuso flexes his ass on the bed, moving his hips up and down like he’s fucking me but he’s fucking the bed while eating me….oh God then his tongues goes back again there to my tight ring and tongue fucks it gently and my body start to shake fuck me I’m going to come. He goes to my clit again and nips it, then rubs his chin sideways on my pussy hole and tongues my clit at the same time and I forget about what he said about not touching him cause I raise my legs up high and hold his head down and he groans then I fuck his face and cum screaming his name over and over again shaking, then he quickly gets up, jerks his dick up and down then his hot seed shoots out hot and heavy landing on my stomach, boobs and some on my chin and I take it with my fingers, bring it to my mouth and swallow all of it and it tastes yummy.

Him:“ rub it on your breasts and stomach ” he says groaning looking at me still jerking off the last of his warm seed. I do as he says and he looks at me very proud. “ do you know how much I love you Lungile ? ” the way he says it reminds of that first time he said my name and my skin gets covered in goose bumps and a chill runs all over my body.