Lance also freaked out and Jumped on his Dragonite flying himself to Rota almost immediately, Lance was a man of secrets and one of those was who Ash's father was,  Richard Ketchum was the strongest Champion during his reign, He gave up the position to devote himself to the Well being of the world, He was at MT Cornett and He had asked only one thing and that was to keep His wife and Son safe, Of course, Richard got the first-hand experience of seeing his son in Sinnoh, With the Arceus debacle and knew that his kid was a tuff nut to crack, So Anything happening to Ash would Bring Richard to him no matter what he was doing and Richard was close to finding Team Rockets bases,

Richard And Giovanni were buddies, the best of buddies at that, But Giovanni changed for worse, the reason being greed, Richard was better than Gio, but he never bothered about it. Until his father came into his life, Don Sakaki was the leader of the massive criminal organisation and stayed away from Gio and his mothers' life, but one day he killed his mom to gain access to her properties across Kanto When Gio was at his darkest His father came into the picture and turned him into the monster that he is today leading the same criminal organisation.

So right now Ash's health was Lances Top priority always, That was three Months Ago and Now Ash's hand was perfectly fine, Any normal person would have to have the plaster on his hand for almost 15 weeks, but Ash's aura infused body took only nine, Right now Ash was with Serena for their 6 month anniversary, Serena felt responsible for Ash's accident despite Ash telling her again and again that she wasn't, so she did literally everything or him, to such an extent that she forgot about taking care of herself, If ash tried to anything she would rush over like a rampaging torus and shout at him,

Ash thought that it was cute, but it needed to stop, Ash was capable enough to care of himself, All Serena needed to give him some company, and that wasn't possible when she was running around making things easier for Ash, She even Took leave from the school For the initial 2 weeks, when she didn't need to do it.

But right now none of that was in either of their minds, Right now it was just pure comfort in each other, After dinner, they vent outside the valley brought down Ash's new car, A Bentley Bentayga, Ilene said she would Cancel his license if he didn't drive something that was deemed safe enough for a prince and the only thing Ash found interesting in that list was this Bentley, they drove in comfortable silence, Serena was feeling especially giddy tonight It had been way too long without them going on dates and dinners, But she was on cloud nine tonight, They already decided that they were gonna be lazing around tomorrow, It was Sunday and it had been a while since they had a lazy day.

They reached home and.......things happened......things that were responsible for Serena not being able to move at all the next day leading to Ash doing all the house chores

Over the past three months, a lot had happened, Ash had to go into Full champion mode, A lot of people feared that Mode, Ash as a champion was full-on deadly, Ruthless, Cunning and Powerful, Serena had never seen this side of Ash's Pokemon, They were really sweet usually but when On the battlefield they were Like their trainer, The look in their eyes showed no mercy, They looked at their foes soul, And this attitude rubbed onto The baby Axew who is now a Mighty Haxorus who can easily tower down any Pokemon, Ash also caught a few Pokemon like A shiny sylveon and an Espeon who were there on MT Silver, He also caught back Naganadel for teaching the kids about Ultra beasts, Serena caught a Little Alolan Vulpix one weekend when they left to Alola.