"Kookie I remembered last night I...I killed..."

"It's okay don't think about it anymore Emma, It was either you or him. One of you was going to die and you did the right thing by defending yourself. That's all it was; self defense." He said stroking my head gently. We were both sitting on the bathroom floor; Jungkook's back against the wall, his arms delicately around my back and my head while I was sobbing quietly. I felt pathetic for always showing his this weak side of me.

"I was scared. I thought they would hurt you, I couldn't bear it anymore, I didn't want to... I don't want to lose you."

"Emma I promise, you will never lose me, no matter what happens, no matter the circumstances or the situation we find ourselves in, I will always protect you and be right next to you."

I don't know how he does it, but his words have healing powers over me. He always knew somehow what to say and how to say it and if there was one thing I knew, it was that I needed to be with him, to kiss him, to love him and to wake up in his arms for the rest of my life. So leaving morals and principles behind and without thinking about my acts, I did the only thing that seemed and felt right to me at that moment; I sat on my knees facing him, and knew that right at that moment we both wanted the same thing. His lips came closer to mine, in a painfully slow motion, his breath tickled my nose, I closed my eyes and let myself slowly get drunk in his taste. He kissed me gently; his hands now dragged down to my waist were delicately touching me as if he was scared to break me. I returned his kiss with as much passion as he was giving me; perhaps a little bit more because I felt him tense when I bit his lower lip, and as if I ignited something in him, Jungkook held me tighter now, his body against mine and deepened the kiss. I didn't want this to stop, not now, never. His hand found it's what at the back of my neck and I felt his fingers tingle in my hair and caress my skin. And just like that what started out as an innocent kiss turned out into a heated make out session, me laying on the floor and him on top me devouring my lips and jaw. To say that it felt good would be an understatement; He made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman on earth, He looked at me as if He could only see me, and for once in my life I felt desired and cherished, I felt like I could give my life away for that man, and then again it wouldn't be nearly close to what I wanted to give him.

He lips went dangerously to my neck and I felt the tip of his tongue caress my earlobe gently and I moaned his name shamelessly; he was driving me crazy and I had no intention to keep it to myself.

"Say it again, say my name Em.."

"Emmaaaaa where are you? Are you in the bathroom?" Jin knocked at the door startling both of us. I thank God and Jungkook at that moment for locking the door when he came in. We were still on the floor smiling at each other. "I'm washing up Jin, I'll be out in a minute."

"All right, we're about to have dinner, we're waiting for you. Oh and if you sees kook, bring that brat over with you." and with that he left.

"Can we stay in here forever?" I said standing up

"I'll take you somewhere more private, I promise." He said leaning in and giving me a peck on the cheeks. "Now come, you've been sleeping for a day and you need to eat." I knew he was right, so I followed him out of the bathroom. I was wearing black shorts that were way too big for my small waist with a grey shirt so long it covered the shorts completely.

"By the way, who changed my clothes?" I asked a little bit nervous and praying it wasn't actually him who did it. I didn't want him to see me naked for the first time while I was knocked out.

"Jin hyung did," he said "since he's a doctor and your oldest friend he thought he'd be fit to do it."

"I see" I said following him downstairs, "these are his clothes then, I assume?"

Jungkook stopped right in the middle of the stairs, "No, these are mine, I don't like the thought of you wearing other men's clothes." He said with a low voice, almost inaudible if it wasn't for the proximity of our faces.

I wanted to tell him that I was his now and forever but I knew that whatever there was between us it would never lead to anything more than an affair; Alex would soon come back from his trip and if I learned anything from the past it was that divorcing was practically impossible.

I was engulfed in my thoughts and hadn't realized that we were already at the kitchen's door. The boys were seated already around the same table we had dinner on the previous night and I noticed that unlike yesterday there were only four of them.

"Emma, You scared us last night when kook showed up with you in his arms" Jimin said as soon as I sat next to him. Taehyung didn't hesitate to change his seat and sat on my right only to be met by Jungkook's furious glare. "That's my seat hyung." He said annoyance clearly showing on his face.

"Well too bad cause it's mine now." Tae replied sticking his tongue out. They really looked like two adorable five years old.

"Don't worry I'm feeling better now. Where are the others by the way" I said looking at Jin.

"Joon moved out recently to leave with his fiancé, they bought an apartment together, and Hoseok has been living with Rita for two years already. It's only the four of us now." He said gesturing to Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi who has been quiet the whole time.

"What about you?" I said looking back at Jungkook. "Where do you live?"

"I'll take you there if you want" He said smirking while the others, mainly Taetae and Jimin, started teasing him.

"By the way Emma, do you remember what happened last night?" Yoongi said with a very serious tone and I noticed that the whole table calmed down at his words; Jin stopped pouring the soup trying to avoid my eyes, Jimin and Tae both looked at me as if expecting a reaction from me and Jungkook was more tensed than ever.

"You mean what happened at the mansion? Yeah I do remember..."

"No not exactly, I was talking about what happened after Jungkook brought you in." He answered

I was the one confused now, I looked at them trying desperately to find an answer in their eyes but they all seemed to avoid me somehow. The last thing I remembered was Kook carrying me to his car. However, the looks on their faces and the sudden heavy atmosphere that loomed around us told me otherwise, so without wasting any more time I asked "Can someone please tell me the truth?"

Yoongi looked at me for a brief moment before answering me: "Last night Emma, you tried to kill Kook in your sleep...."

"I DID WHAT ?" ...