He'll be missed

I smile knowing that the burden of life was lifted off my shoulder, at least that was what I thought.

Deku

Its been three months since Kacchan has committed suicide. Even though I still have hope he's out there since they still haven't found his body. The entire class of 1-a haven't been the same since Kacchan committed suicide. Everybody changed, even Mineta. Shinsou took the place of Kacchan and  he is a great addition to the class, but it just doesn't feel the same Kacchan. My birthday was coming up soon, but I knew it I couldn't celebrate it without him. Even though Kacchan never really said he cared for me, he always gave a present on my birthday. I sadly chuckle at a memory of Kacchan blushing of embarrassment as he gave me my gift. Even though he never said he loved us or anything, we all knew he did. Its sad to know it took Kacchan assumed death to make us remember all the good times we had with him. I sigh as I walk into the common room, seeing the entire class of 1-a re-watching the U.A sports festival. I sit down on the couch by Todoroki and cuddle close to him. He hugs me tight as we continue to watch the U.A sports festival. "I miss him Todoroki," I said. While starting to tear up once more. "We all do,"said Todoroki as he kissed me on my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sry  the chapter was so short, I wasn't prepared for how far this story was gonna go. But don't worry my grenades. I have some things in mind. It will be getting better(I just don't know when).

word count:243

Hope you enjoyed, my lovely grenades

-Nuke