A wilting Dandelion

The funeral for Masaru was sweet. People talking about how Masaru was such a good man. His favorite flowers, the Dandelion positioned besides his casket. Bakugou sat in the back thinking about all the good times he had with his father. Like when he took him to get ice cream even though his mom told him not to or when his dad took him to the amusement park. Tears slowly slide down his face. He left the funeral before the ceremony was over. He didn't even catch a glimpse of his father one last time. The guilt of his father death was to much for him to handle. He just walked and walked until he found himself once again at the log bridge of his childhood. He took a seat and watched as the tiny stream did what streams did best(idk). 

(Sad boi times)

He took a blade out of his pocket and examined it. He pushed up his sleeves. His left arm covered in slightly bloodied bandages while his dominate arm yet to be tainted by his guilt and regret. He switched the blade to his left hand and brought it to his yet to be tainted arm. He slowly cut his arm. Blood slowly pouring out of it. The more his father death replayed in his head. The more he blamed himself for being so weak that he couldn't protect himself nor his father. The more he blamed himself for ending All might. Was the more cuts on his arm. The more he cut, the more blood he loss. Until all he could see is red.

(End of Sad boi times)

Bakugou grabbed the spare bandages in his pocket and bnadaged his arm. He dropped down to the little stream below him and rinsed of his blade. Then returning it back to his pocket.He sat down at the base of the hill closest to him and watched the stream flow until dark. Once it was dark out, he returned to U.A and walked to his dorm. He grabbed his phone and went on youtube. 

Baku

There was a video about recent news and I clicked it. Most of it was quite boring. Until...."Breaking news:'Endeavor' is now Number one hero after previous number one hero 'All Might' spontaneously loses his quirk and fashion designer 'Masaru Bakugou' was killed recently by an attack by The league of villains." I sighed as I knew I was the reason for all of this. I set down my phone and sit up on my bed and retrieve my blade from my pocket. I exposed my left arm and cut the bandages off it. Most of the cuts healed. (More Sad BOi time) I bring the blade to my arm and slowly start to slice it. The unbearable pain, my punishment. I repeatedly slice my arms. Slower each time. Carving words onto my arm. Weak, villain, bully, killer, doll, heartless, bitch, monster, toy and so much more. (Sad boi time over)  I look down at my arm. Carvings and cuts everywhere on my arm. I sigh as I notice my blood was on the ground. I didn't care much though and wrapped my arm in bandages. I lay on my bed. Thinking about the next day.

(Dream boi time)

I'm in a dark room. My father bleeding in front of me. I run up to him and put pressure on his neck, trying to keep him alive. My father whisper something to me. He said" Why didn't you save me." "I tried, I really did dad,"I said. "Why didn't you save me,"he said louder then before. Repeating the same phrase louder and louder until he was pratically screaming. I close my eyes, until it was silent. I open my eyes to see nothing but a note. It said," you were to weak, what hero would let their father die. you monster." All the wordss in lowercase just like my father used to write. I hear clapping behind me. I turn around to see Shigarki. I scoot back as far as I can as he slowly walks towards me. I hit something, I turn around to see it was a wall. I look back to see I was in chains. I try to get out of my restaints, but no use. I tried screaming, but my mouth was covered by tape.  Shigaraki getting closer and closer to me. Once he reached me, he knelt down and  stared touching me. It was like I was reliving every moment of my encounter with him. They way he smiled, the way he touch me, the way he talked to me. I tried to focus on anything other then this. As I focus foward, I see a small dandelion. I watch as it slowly starts to wilt away. My attention refocuses to SHigaraki as he said" My beautiful wilting dandelion." 

(dream boi time over)

I wake up in a cold sweat. I look at my phone to find out its 30 minutes after 8. I rush to get ready. Looking more disheveled then ever before. I brush my teeth and leave. I sprint all the way to 1-a, not even giving myself the chance to breath nor eat. "Your late Bakugou,"said Aizawa as he stopped teaching his lesson. "No dip Captain obvious,"I replied before sitting down. I could feel eyes staring me down, but I could've cared less. Aizawa continues the lesson, I didn't really pay attention for It was just a review of yesterday work. "Remember that we would be sparing next week, so you should get some extra training in,"Aizawa reminded us before we were dismissed from class. 'Oh shit' was all I could think. The day went by after that, fairly quickly. I walk to my dorm and think to myself what I should do today. As I sit there, left alone to my own devices. I think about all the bad things that have happened to me in these past 6 months. From being kidnapped to my father dying. What a series of unfortunate events. I had an urge to cut myself, but I knew that wouldn't do the trick. I needed a new punishment. A more painful one. An idea came to mind. I walk to the bathroom and kneel down at the toilet. I put two fingers as far down my throat as I could. I gagged a little before throwing up the dinner I had the previous night. The pain was unbearable. It felt good. I feel like I was released from my sins that has been crawling on my back. I knew this adrenaline, this false since of hope wouldn't last but damn that relief felt good even if I knew it wouldn't last long. I sigh as I stood up from my position the bathroom floor and sit on my bed. I look down to see my dry blood from my punishment the previous night. I laid down and did my homework. Once I finished, I was pulled into a dark abyss once more. Hoping that I would be able to finally have a good days night rest in what forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello my grenades, here's another chapter about our beloved Bakubaby.

word count:1191

Hope you enjoyed

-Nuke