The Barn

Jasmine stitched up Daryl giving the man some pain pills and Antibiotics she walked out and saw Rick Lori and Shane waiting. She went to Shane and Shane asked ''How is he?''

Jasmine answered ''He's fine he just needed five stiches in his side and two on the head he should rest.'' Shane nodded and she said ''Come on let's go find Blaise he's been on watch since last night'' he followed behind her.

Blaise looked down and saw Shane and Jasmine walking over and Blaise looked at T-Dog and the man nodded and he climbed onto Dale's RV and Blaise climbed down and he met them. Jasmine leaned against him and Blaise asked ''How's Daryl?''

Jasmine said ''He's fine I gave him some antibiotic's and cleaned his wounds'' Blaise nodded and kissed her.

Blaise Jasmine and Shane walked into their RV Shane said ''Hey you guys'' The twins were babbling to themselves and then they looked at Shane and both of them grinned at him.

Jasmine looked at Blaise and said ''When we were near the barn the other day, I felt something it was like when I'm around the Inferi.''

Blaise frowned and Shane said ''You can sense the walkers.''

Jasmine said ''Blaise can as well but not like me our magic warns us when danger is by Blaise gets a weak warning but I'm the mistress of death I can feel them they aren't natural it's like something made them''

Blaise had never heard this before from Jasmine she had never spoken to him about the Inferi before now. Blaise asked ''What do they feel like?''

Jasmine sat down and said ''They don't have magic in them if they were real Inferi fire would kill them but we know that it doesn't work on them a blow to the brain destroying the brain does'' she looked at Shane and said ''Muggles or something in your world made this virus they couldn't control the virus spreading it mutated or something I've seen Inferi without bite wounds so that tells me every muggle is infected with the virus when you die you turn it doesn't matter how you die you turn Daddy said Wizards can turn as well but only if they are bitten or scratched he hasn't seen any wizard Inferi without any bite wounds.''

Blaise said ''I'll check the barn out tonight and let you know but if your getting a feeling it's mostly Inferi in the barn.'' Shane growled and Blaise said ''I know I don't like it at all either''

Shane decided to change the subject said ''We are going for gun training tomorrow off site Rick found a good place to practice he said it's a field with a hill and a fence so we can put some target's up.'' The three adults relaxed Jasmine had washed the dishes with magic and the dirty clothes and hung them up on the top of the RV she then fed the babies and packed them up for dinner in the farm house.

Beth sat next to Jasmine and they sat there giggling at the smaller table with their head's together and talking to the babies. Blaise and Shane were talking about the gun training that was going to be happening tomorrow making lesson plans. Rick looked at them he couldn't help but feel upset Rick didn't know when his and Shane's friendship diminished it had to have been when he found them but he didn't understand why now it seemed like Shane avoided him and his family sure he still spoke to Carl but that's it he was breaking away from them. He was always with the Zabini family now if you looked for Blaise you would find Shane next to him or if you looked for Jasmine, he would be with her. He didn't like it not one bit he needed to see what had happened to make Shane hate him and Lori.

Blaise looked and saw Dale and Hershel looking at Maggie and Glenn he looked and saw Maggie and Glenn passing notes and he smirked and Shane asked ''What?''

Blaise nodded to Maggie and Glenn and Shane couldn't stop the snort and Blaise hit him and Shane laughed softly. Jasmine looked at them and Jasmine rolled her eyes and she mumbled ''Men.''

Beth nodded and Blaise and Shane said ''Hey'' Beth and Jasmine went back to eating their dinner.

Blaise looked and saw Maggie running to the barn after dinner Blaise followed at a distance and smelled and when he arrived at the barn, he heard Maggie say ''You shouldn't have seen this.'' Blaise then heard the walker's and he cursed and went to his family RV and walked inside and Jasmine looked up from putting the children down they were fed and sleeping soundly.

Jasmine had checked on Daryl and he was eating some dinner that Carol had brought him. He didn't have a fever and his stiches weren't bleeding so she had gone back to the RV and fed the babies and they were now sleeping side by side when Blaise walked into the RV. She said ''Blaise''

Blaise said ''They are hiding Inferi in the barn I heard them and Maggie knows about them so the Greene's are keeping them and now Glenn knows.'' Jasmine sat there in shock Beth knew she had to know. Why would they keep Inferi here what if they escaped? She went out of the RV and headed to the Greene house and she went to question Beth. Blaise said ''Jasmine''

Jasmine turned and said ''I need to talk to Beth'' Blaise nodded and looked and Shane was on Daryl's RV he was on watch tonight. Blaise went into the RV to watch the children. Beth looked up and saw Jasmine standing in her door frame.

She said confused ''Jasmine?''

Jasmine closed the door and she sat on the chair next to Beth's bed and she said ''Why do you have Inferi in your Barn'' Beth's mouth opened and closed she wasn't supposed to say anything Jasmine hissed ''We are friends Beth you watch my babies why wouldn't you tell me your family is keeping dead people in the barn for!''

Beth whispered ''My mom and half brother are in there my dad believes they can be saved they are just sick when there's a cure we can be a family again.''

Jasmine whispered ''Oh Beth'' she said ''When your mom got bite what happened?''

Beth said ''She got a flu she had a really high temperature and then she went to sleep and woke up trying to attack people like she even attacked Shawn.''

Jasmine said ''When a person's temperature gets to a certain point, they become brain dead their brain shuts down they aren't alive Beth think about it you can't survive without a brain'' Beth wanted to believe her she really did but her father told her Mom was still alive and she loved her mother and her brother. Jasmine walked over and patted her on the shoulder and said ''Goodnight Beth just think about it okay'' Beth looked up at her and nodded slowly. Jasmine walked out of the house and back to her family Blaise was waving his wand performing warding spells around the RV.

She kissed him on the lips and Blaise said ''Try to get some sleep Luv'' Jasmine nodded and went to their bedroom and Blaise had moved the babies into the bedroom she kissed their foreheads and got changed into PJ's and laid down and she fell asleep. Blaise walked to Dale's RV and handed Shane a soda and Shane nodded at him and they sat on Dale's rooftop Blaise was facing the barn Shane the other side of the farm they stayed like that until it was Dale's turn around 4am.