A Day Around Camp

Shane limped outside and stood on the porch soaking up the sunlight outside he felt a hand on his back and he turned and smiled at the red head behind him. Jasmine hummed ''Are you okay?''

Shane said ''I'm fine'' he held out his arm and said ''Walk with me''

Jasmine grinned and said ''Okay'' she had Willow strapped to her chest Stefan was with Blaise in the RV finally sleeping in their bed. Willow was gumming on her finger's Shane rubbed her head and Willow blinked at him and grinned without taking her finger's out of her mouth. Shane chuckled and Jasmine she took his arm and they just walked around the farm.

Shane asked ''So this magic thing?''

Jasmine hummed ''We have whole communities we hide them behind wards so muggles can't find us. There are dragon's unicorns and everything else if you've heard stories then they are real.''

Shane asked ''Was Merlin real?''

Jasmine looked at him and said ''Of course so was Morgana and Arthur Pendragon'' Shane's eyes widened and Jasmine grinned at him and said ''Mind Blown'' and made a booming sound Shane couldn't stop the laugh that came out. Willow nose went up she like she smelled something bad Shane stopped when the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Jasmine looked at him and said ''Shane''

Shane looked at the barn and said ''Come on let's go back up to the others.'' Jasmine hummed and nodded and turned and then she stopped and looked at the barn once more she would tell Blaise about the feelings she had near the barn.

Lori looked when she saw Shane walking with Jasmine over towards the group. Rick said ''Shane your up and about.''

Shane said ''Yeah thanks to Jasmine I'm fine'' he looked at the red head and her cheeks turned red Shane smiled down at her and Jasmine hit him lightly. Shane sat down and pulled her down with him and Jasmine looked and saw Jackie and Jackie smiled at her. Jackie walked over and sat on the other side of the young mother and Jasmine said ''Oh Blaise wants to start teaching you how to use your staff soon he is resting right now with Stefan but this evening should be okay.'' Jackie nodded Jackie looked at Carol and she was holding Sophia's jacket to her chest.

Shane asked ''How is the search going?''

Daryl grunted ''I haven't found her yet''

Shane said ''You're the only one looking for her''

Daryl nodded and Jasmine said ''I'll ask Blaise to help you I would go with you...''

Daryl grunted ''Ya have ta feed your babies''

Jasmine nodded Shane said ''I can drive the road look for her there''

Jasmine said ''As long as you stay in the car you should be fine I don't want you to reopen your wound''

Shane nodded and stood up and Jasmine stood and Shane said ''I'm gonna go check the guns and go clean them you can stay here.''

Jasmine said ''I know how to clean guns I'll help'' she stood up.

Shane smirked and said ''Alright then'' he followed after her they went to Dale's RV and Shane went and got the weapon's bag and his kit and they walked over to the picnic table and Shane sat down with a grimace and Jasmine handed him a potion and he swallowed half with a grimace. Shane said ''Okay so first...''

He watched as Jasmine unloaded the pistol in front of her. Shane's eyes widened and Jasmine smirked at him and said ''Blaise has a collection of them. I personally like swords and daggers they don't run out of bullets.''  Shane nodded in understanding Jasmine and Shane just cleaned the weapon's in silence. Willow had fallen asleep somewhere in the process of the cleaning. Jasmine looked down at her and smiled.

That Evening

Blaise woke up and saw Stefan gumming on his finger's babbling to himself Blaise chuckled and Stefan jumped and looked up at him and then went back to gumming his finger's. Blaise got dressed and walked out of the bedroom with Stefan in his arm and saw Jasmine sitting with her legs crossed with Willow in the basinet beside her. Blaise sat down with a glass of water and took a drink he asked ''Did you do anything today love?''

Jasmine looked up from her book on potion's she answered ''Nothing really just fed Willow and Stefan when he woke up from his nap earlier, I laid him back down with you twenty minutes ago. Shane just left to drive up and down the road to look for Sophia.''Blaise took a drink and nodded and Jasmine said ''It seems like no one is looking for the girl except Daryl, Daryl is the only one looking for her by himself.''

Blaise looked at her and said ''You want me to go with him then.''

Jasmine grinned and said ''Of course he can't keep going out there by himself he could get hurt and we wouldn't even know.''

Blaise nodded and said ''Alright I'll go out there the next time he goes out to look for her.''

Jasmine nodded and kissed him on the lips and said ''Thank you'' Blaise kissed her back and Blaise stood up and stretched he said ''I should go out there and teach Jackie how to use her staff.''

Jasmine said ''I told her earlier and she should be ready to learn now.'' Blaise nodded and finished his glass of water and put Stefan in the basinet with his sister. He gathers his things and his own staff he had made and left their RV to find Jackie.

That night

Lori stared at the positive pregnancy test in horror she looked around and Dale and the others were in the RV Rick and Carl in their family tent getting ready for bed. She looked and saw Shane in the Zabini RV he was laughing at something they were telling him. Rick was the father not Shane but she needed to ask Glenn to make another run into town she couldn't have a baby now.